"W" May Have Smoked Weed (Rant)

NYMINUTE

Captain
Does anyone really care? So what. He is doing the job, and isn't that what matters? Better than 60% of the boomers smoked it at some point. Those that haven't... didn't. So What. Does it matter to you?? Curious.<br />Was Lincoln Gay? Again who cares?

PW2

Commander
Re: "W" May Have Smoked Weed (Rant)

It is the job he is doing that matters.<br /><br />That is of course the problem.<br /><br />I don't care what any of the did or did not do in their personal lives

12Footer

Fleet Admiral

That of course is what problem, PW2?<br />Him doing his job?<br />I don't care what he did 25-30 years ago. I care what he does now, when it is not only his own destiny he steers.<br />If he was tokin-up after dinner in the White House, we would have a problem.

Barlow

Lieutenant Commander

".... puff - puff - paaaaaasssssss!!.. <br /><br />W! - keep up here!.. <br /><br />don't break the sacred circle.. <br /><br />W?.. <br /><br />George?.. <br /><br />dude, get off the floor.. <br /><br />hey guys, look.. W's layin' in the fetal position!!.. "<br /><br />I think it should be manditory of all presidents that they smoke durring term..

fixin

Senior Chief Petty Officer

Wouldn't that be the oval position? :p

rodbolt

Supreme Mariner

hahahahah<br /> well<br /> my concern is he going to be a man about and just say yep I huffed a doobie or two in my youth. next question please.<br /> or is he going to do a Clinton and deny it until a grandjury/congressional investigation shoves it down his throat at a cost of millions to the rest of us.<br /> do I care that Clinton got a snooker in the oval office? Nope. had he just said yep I got a horn job. Next question please. it would have been over with right there.<br /> I can count the people I know on 2 hands that never tried a doobie in their youth. most quit before graduating high school. others quit by their mid 20"s. all found that daily living raising kids and decent jobs precluded a little toking.<br /> well be interesting to see how he conducts himself.

one more cast

Captain

Besides, How could they make educated decisions about drugs if they never tried them. :D Thats like when people without kids try to give parents advice. They don't know what the heck they are talking about.

sangerwaker

Commander

Very good analogy OMC. I couldn't agree more. We all did stupid stuff in our youth. I think that is a fact of life. Who cares if he inhaled.

Barlow

Lieutenant Commander

Originally posted by Fixin:<br /> Wouldn't that be the oval position? :p
LOL .. I guess so :D <br /><br />you're right rodbolt.. seems 'the situation' always arises<br /><br />just takes some idiot to open their mouth and I'm not talking democratic or republican here .. <br /><br />..some dink always has to open their mouth about something of somebody.

Bondo

Staff member

Ayuh,....... I Gotta Agree with ya, OMC........<br /><br />I'm Glad he's a recovered Drunk,+ Pothead........<br />I Don't think we'll have to worry about "IF" he inhaled,.... Or what "Is" means....<br />After All, G.W. has Already said, Yep,..... Next Question........

Major Woods

Petty Officer 1st Class

Smoke weed or smoke a cigar from Monicas special area. Who cares as long as they do the job they were elected to do.

Tinkerer

Senior Chief Petty Officer

Originally posted by 12Footer:<br /> If he was tokin-up after dinner in the White House, we would have a problem.
Or, Man, like if you know what I mean, the problem would just go away. <br /><br />Churchill was drunk for most of WWII. Did he do any damage?<br /><br />Mellow out, dude.<br /><br />I mean, like, if the big W dude was suckin' on a toke after chewin' the chicken served by the soon-to-depart French chef and his hand (of the like totally powerful toke dude not the French chef dude who's in the kitchen) was hovering over the "Blast 'em all to smithereens" button and the dude got a rush from some really good leaf then he'd be like really spaced out and it'd seem like a really good idea to push the button to eject the chef and ..... Uh, Oh ...<br /><br />Why are all you people comin' into my office and saying I have to ring whatisname on the red phone real quick ....?

jtexas

Fleet Admiral

Mr. Bush disclosed his past problems with alcohol before he was elected. Being illegal, a little reefer is different but only just barely, IMHO. He probably exceeded the speed limit a time or two, and I bet he may even have engaged in an act of malicious mischief or two. You don't run for president if you're not a risk-taker.

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral

I guess you guys wouldnt mind if a certain democrat that killed a young woman (who wasnt his wife) in a car accident and then failed to report it would become president??? :D <br /><br />Really, we all KNEW he was at least a drunk, and hinted he was a coke head, so should we be surprised?<br /><br />Like Tink said, if we only knew half of the stuff about previous presidents, they would not have been voted into office.<br /><br />Previous misdeeds should be considered as a foundation for a persons ethics, but they arent the only thing. Plus, people change.<br /><br />Ken

jtexas

Fleet Admiral

Originally posted by KenImpZoom:<br /> I guess you guys wouldnt mind if a certain democrat that killed a young woman (who wasnt his wife) in a car accident and then failed to report it would become president??? :D
Ted Kennedy to Bill Clinton: "Bill, all you had to do was ask, I'd have driven her home."

WillyBWright

Fleet Admiral

It's not so much about past indiscretions as betrayal from the coverage I've seen ... which is what it is. I think the guy that's putting the recordings out there is the villian here, not GW. Frankly I'd be a little more concerned about him if he hadn't toked once upon a time. Hey, he was young and foolish once. What a News Flash! :rolleyes:

xikxak

Petty Officer 1st Class

Maybe we should have one of those monarcy things and start preping our future president at birth.Aw that probably doesn't work either. :(

Twidget

Commander

I have to agree with WillyBWright, W was having a conversation with a 'friend' and 'spiritual councelor' who was secretly recording it. <br /><br />Maybe W should smoke that Wead. :)

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral

Yea, it was pretty rude of that guy to give up those tapes.<br /><br />Bet he wont get an Xmas card this year. What a jerk.<br /><br />Ken