"W" May Have Smoked Weed (Rant)

Bondo

Staff member
Re: "W" May Have Smoked Weed (Rant)

Woooeeeeeessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss..................... :rolleyes: <br /><br />Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh................................... :D

BLU LUNCH

Lieutenant

What a role model, Obey your mother and father, do good in school, go to church, DON'T drink the freakin' bong water!..........W.......EEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHAAAWW!

rodbolt

Supreme Mariner

well I will have to admit it does set an example.<br /> I can see the conversation with my son.<br />Gee dad, I can blow a bit o snow, take another toke, mix the second drink, duck out on my military obligation and if you get me some saud oil money, I can move to tejas and become president one day :) <br /> yea son dude whatever :) :)

Link

Rear Admiral

Originally posted by rodbolt:<br /> well I will have to admit it does set an example.<br /> I can see the conversation with my son.<br />Gee dad, I can blow a bit o snow, take another toke, mix the second drink, duck out on my military obligation and if you get me some saud oil money, I can move to tejas and become president one day :) <br /> yea son dude whatever :) :)
You are some kind of weird!

pjc

Lieutenant Commander

Originally posted by NYMINUTE:<br /> If we legalize the stuff and tax it accordingly, everyone benefits, even W. Kerry was a crack head........ or is it dic*head???
imo Kerry is not a "was a" but "is a" "dic*head"<br /><br />least W is real deal, not a phony. W may have been smokin' the rope.....so what.........yawn.....

rodbolt

Supreme Mariner

how ya figguer a conneticut yankee trying to be a texican is not a phoney? the man has an ivy leage education,barely. yet he is constantly embaressing us with new words and idiotic phrases. as a world super power leader at least speak like you had a basic command of the english language and a partial grasp on recent 20th century history.

pjc

Lieutenant Commander

no offense rodbolt...I was referring to Kerry's campaigning practice, such as the photo op of him goose hunting and the like. The dic*head phony opinion comes from Kerry's attempt to play to the electors and sell himself as one of us.<br /><br />IMO, W did not do that.....no intention to steer this thread in a rehash of the "04 election..

rodbolt

Supreme Mariner

hahahaha<br /> the Kerry hunt was a PR BS bomb<br /> was sickening. should have just tied the birds and blasted them. would have saved time.