Vote on the biggest wars on iboats

orca

Chief Petty Officer
Re: Vote on the biggest wars on iboats

Anyone remember a clown from Australia, I think his name was Andy, he had his own personal war against Yamaha, outboards in general and anyone who disagreed with him. I think he finally went away when us Aussies told him to shut up because he was giving Aussies a bad name.

12Footer

Fleet Admiral

"God, Country,and Force outboards....Why don't people like 'em?"<br />The real ugly ones do not exist anymore,or are locked-up.<br />But one horrid name comes back into my consciousness ...."Mercey".I wonder sometimes what may have happened to that one, whether the coalition caught him alive or DRT.

FLATHEAD

Captain

LOL @ Spinner.<br /><br />Who could forget " Cats in my boat!!" Man that one was off the hook

NYMINUTE

Captain

The light bulb controversy, and still not defined. Best leave that to the PRO's.

aspeck

Staff member

Cat lovers vs. Dog lovers had the fur flying a little bit as well.

bomar76

Lieutenant Commander

The religion stuff is WAY overdone here.<br />WAY overdone.<br /><br />I stay away more and more because of it.

KaGee

Admiral

The "Mega Oil Post" comes to mind as one done recently.

JasonJ

Rear Admiral

I still vividly remember my foam war with some new guy a few years ago. It was a short war, but it was a nasty one. I was called all sorts of nasty things by him just because I thought he was on crack :) . He was obsessed with Great Stuff foam and would accept no other alternative. He disappeared, which was fine, because his whopping 30 posts consisted of fighing with others. Thankfully the fine folks on the Iboats forum had my back, he was too much....<br /><br />The little red truck... that poor (edit: guy), I wonder what ever happened to him...

mellowyellow

Vice Admiral

qualify war for me here... <br />longest? nastiest? etc.<br /><br />though unlike jasonJ (troublemaker), I keep MY mouth<br />shut normally :p <br /><br />MY and carp when he was new and then SW later<br />come to mind personally... yet, I actually like<br />both of them and respect them for it later.<br /><br />cats in my boat was darn near close though ;)

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Hey Jason, how do you know what he is?<br />You should not call people names on here. That too is against iboat rules.<br /><br />I talk to Ray all the time. He is not doing to good as of late, kidney's are failing along with his wife's and he is in constant pain about all the time.<br />Something a lot of people don't know about Ray is that he weighed over 800#'s at one time and as of last chat, lost down to 375.<br />That in itself is something to be proud of along with his schooling and other things.<br /><br />I will be the first to admit he was a little overboard at times. But all in all, he is a good guy.

Carphunter

Commander

Hey Mellow, I still don't wanna breathe your second-hand smoke. :p <br /><br />I have to agree with SBN. Any post that good 'ol Ray was involved in was priceless.<br /><br />EDIT: SBN musta been posting while I was posting. Sorry to hear Ray is having so much trouble. He used to e-mail me occasionally, but it has probably been a year since I heard from him. I will drop him an e-mail to wish him and his family well.

mellowyellow

Vice Admiral

howdy brother carp! :) <br />big Ray can wet a line with US anytime, right?

gaugeguy

Captain

Ray called me some name or other on a thread about "things kids say" when I replied "Dad make me a toy gun" after a thread where Topmason let us know he cut off 3 fingers making a toy gun. Now that guy has a great sense of humor, give him my best the next time you talk to him Les...

roscoe

Supreme Mariner

Received a Merry Christmas email from Ray a few weeks ago. Yes, it appears life has been making things tough on him.<br />Sure he would appreciate a "hello" from those who care to drop him a line.

gonfishn

Commander

Ah and lets not forget "kitty in the boat thread" from long ago..I think that was my first poof..or prarie dog fishn.. :D

AK_Chappy

Lieutenant

Prairie dog fishin<br />That was a good one!<br /><br />Crimp vs Solder is a recent one. Too many people touting how they now everything because they have this degree and that degree<br />pooooeeeyyy to them!!<br /><br />AK Chappy

Barlow

Lieutenant Commander

pdog001.jpg
<br /><br /><br />no comment