Tracker hull damage. Lots of it!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

efdog

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Re: Tracker hull damage. Lots of it!!

df395fec.jpg

b8ea659b.jpg

My daughter Lyla wanted to be in the picture:)
34b8bec7.jpg

91cd8ac3.jpg

657b9b65.jpg

Time to go catch some fish!!

jigngrub

Fleet Admiral

Looks good as new Dog!!!... but I don't think you're going to get very far without that propeller.

efdog

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Looks good as new Dog!!!... but I don't think you're going to get very far without that propeller.

Thanks Jig...I took the old prop off (I'm sure you can imagine the type of condition it was in...barely good for a spare) and I bought a new prop right here on iBoats. Gonna try one of those Hustler kits. I got a 10 3/8 x 14.

ezmobee

Supreme Mariner

I put a Turning Point Hustler on mine was am very pleased with it. I used to have some issues with blow out if I floored it and also in turns. Not anymore!

efdog

Petty Officer 2nd Class

I finally got the boat on the water for about an hour today. Good news is that it didn't seem to leak. There was a small amount of water the appeared in the bilge ( about a cup at most), and that actually could have been lingering in there from me filling the hull a couple of weeks ago.

I did have a scare with the engine. Was cruising wide open, and it stuck open! Putting the throttle back to 12 o'clock did nothing. Killing the engine worked, but man that was scary. Good thing it was cold and windy out, and no other boater on the water!

I posted my issue in another thread here http://forums.iboats.com/showthread.php?t=546004
...so hopefully I can get some insight as to what to check for. It's ironic that I've spent the past month or more trying to make my hull safe, then I have this happen which could have gone real bad!!

sutor623

Rear Admiral

Yeah that type of stuff happens all the time. You get consumed with one aspect of your boat, and then out of nowhere something happens elsewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.