THE YANKEES WIN

PatPatterson

Chief Petty Officer
Re: THE YANKEES WIN

Originally posted by KKC:<br /> ....So, you are just a profressional Yankee hater?....<br /><br />
Thought about turning pro, but couldn't take money for doing something that comes so naturally to me. I just hate them for fun.<br /><br />
Originally posted by KKC:<br /> ....Or are just an underdog liker? (Liker, is that a word?)....<br /><br />
I have always rooted for underdogs. As I said, I am a Ranger fan.<br /><br />I, too, just love the great game. It is the best game on earth.

tylerin

Commander

Raised in Ohio and living in Ca. now I just can't stand the Dodgers. I don't want to go to work today looking at all those stupid Dodger flags on the cars. :mad: Not a big Angels fan either. Go Sox!!

tylerin

Commander

Yankee's got beat with good ole fashion DEFENSE. Thats the kind of game I like to watch :D

gaugeguy

Captain

One down, ten to go...<br /><br />Cmon KKC, build a fire under them Yanks...We want them next :p

Mr.Ladyfish

Master Chief Petty Officer

Being a life long Yankee fan and a 25 year Astro fan I would love to see them face each other in the WS but I think this year I'll have to settle for the Astros in 7 over the Redsox.

gaugeguy

Captain

Go Stro's...I'd love the Sox to get yet another crack at Benedict Clemens ;)

tylerin

Commander

Its gonna be hard to keep St Louis out of the World Series. Its gonna be St Louis and somebody. My own personal opinion

Mr.Ladyfish

Master Chief Petty Officer

St. Louis is going to be tough but I think the Astros can handle them. I may be mistaken but I think the Astros won the season series against SL.<br /><br />Now GG, you should be thankful for the years that you had with the Rocket. If your management had half a brain you never would have lost him. I'm just thankful he signed with the 'stros this year. If he hadn't they would all be on their way to vacation right now.<br /><br />Clemens for Cy Young 2004!

gaugeguy

Captain

You are 100% correct Mr. LF, Dan Duquette was a moron (In Theo We Trust), said Roger was washed up and unloaded him, and he's won I think 2 Cy Youngs since and most likely will win it again this year. I would absolutely love to have him back as would thousands of other sox fans. He was forgiven by most after stickin it to the Yanks last year. But if we do face him, he will hear the boo birds.<br /><br />St. Louis is tough, Pujols(sp) is just a machine.

tylerin

Commander

Clemens has one of the better era's of the game winners. Somewhere around 3.0. Funny thing though years ago a guy w/ a 3.0 was called a car salesman

Sick and tired of the Yankees. Who couldn't win with that bank roll. Wish Baseball would institute the salary cap like the NFL.

PatPatterson

Chief Petty Officer

Originally posted by 1994lundminnow:<br /> .....Sick and tired of the Yankees. Who couldn't win with that bank roll......
The Yankees couldn't last night. :D

Link

Rear Admiral

Whats ya'll talking bout? I was told last night that the baseball season was over. Edgar retired and the whole nine yards! <br />Seriously KKC not being a sports fan that was my first thought when I saw this post. Then ofcourse it dawned on me that there are the play offs... that we in the Pacific North West never have to worry about :D :D

KennyKenCan

Commander

What a bunch of cry babies!<br /><br />One game, and you all think its over?<br /><br />Where do you all get off on that?<br /><br />Oh, so the Red Sox won their first game, and the Yankees lost their first game, so what!<br /><br />I wouldn't go boasting about that! It's only one game!<br /><br />Does not prove anything, in favor of anyone!<br /><br />You guy's bash players because they left your favorite team, oh well, thats the way it goes in the world, and life!<br /><br />What am I going to hear if the Angels sweep Boston in the next 3 games, "oh well, there is always next year"? AGAIN?<br /><br />Get off the ego trips and let the playoffs determine the results, not your egos! You'll have more fun, and so would I!<br /><br />Time will tell!<br /><br />If your all going to be children about it, then whats the sense of discussing anything?<br /><br />I'm not hear to argue who's better than who, I'm just looking for some entertainment out of the game, not to make personal attacks on someone because of their loyalty to any particular team!<br /><br />If your sick and tired of the Yankees making the playoffs, then tuff, don't watch! Go watch the "Apprentice" or something!<br /><br />I frankly don't shive a git who play's in the World Series!<br /><br />Sure, I'd like it to be the Yankees, but if not, oh well!<br /><br />I'll still watch, no matter who's in the big game!<br /><br />And enjoy the game of baseball, and not get myself all worked up over nothing!<br /><br />If you guy's want to turn this into a pissin' match, then thats fine, just do it without involving me!<br /><br />Thank You

BLU LUNCH

Lieutenant

This year's world series, rematch of the 67' series Red Sox vs Cards...........GO SOX

PatPatterson

Chief Petty Officer

Hey, KKC, didn't mean to upset you with my remark, and if I did, sorry. Just meant as some good natured Yankee Hating by a Ranger fan.