THE YANKEES WIN

tylerin

Commander
Re: THE YANKEES WIN

Originally posted by KKC:<br /> I said bring it on, meaning, bring the game, not the lip!!
Originally posted by KKC Even if the Red Sox were to win the World Series, the score would still be:<br /><br />New York Yankees - 26 (soon to be 27)<br /><br />Boston Red Sox - 5<br /><br />Just how could they rant about anything?<br /><br />When Boston wins as many championships as the Yankees , then they can have their say!<br /><br />Once a winner, always a winner! <br /><br />Once a choker, always a choker!!<br /><br />Kenny<br /> <br /> <br /> <br />
Some of us have memories around here Kenny, so get a hold of yourself. Or are you all grown up now. The way I see it if you can dish it out.................By golly you should be able to take it :mad:

knobby

Chief Petty Officer

Man it's refreshing to hear a debate that's not about politics...carry on....

gaugeguy

Captain

Up here Knobby, Sox/Yanks is about as big as it gets, and they are on a collision course for each other right now. Ole JFK will be jumping on the bandwagon soon, hopefully he'll get the names of the players correct this time :mad:

tylerin

Commander

I'm a Reds fan true and blue but its been a long time (1990 to be exact) Living here in Dodgerville I've been getting "lip" for years and I wouldn't have it any other way. You should have seen me in 1990 Whooooa!!

gaugeguy

Captain

Originally posted by Capt. Kidd:<br /> Well, the hated Yanks evened it up last night,
Barely, but I am happy about it. I want that series to go 5. ;)

PatPatterson

Chief Petty Officer

Well, the hated Yanks evened it up last night, so KCC should be feeling chipper today. The series is on, and the playoffs are great.

NYMINUTE

Captain

That will be the last stop for the Yankees. Don let the name fool ya, Red Sox fan since 1957. My RedSox....they'll break your heart.

crazy charlie

Vice Admiral

The Red Sox fans will be weeping soon.Lets go Yanks!!!!!!!!!Can you tell I am from NY?????Charlie