The O'Reily Factor show

rottenray6402

Ensign
Re: The O'Reily Factor show

Is there good money to made in Yak rustling? I may have to rethink my career. Speaking from my own experience I am mid 50's and still don't know what I want to do. However I have had a lot of jobs that I found I didn't want to do. My own opinion is there should be a two year mandatory hitch in some sort of military right out of high school. This would give people a chance to evaulate what they want, teach disipline to kids that have none, and overall benefit the country.

jtexas

Fleet Admiral

Once you reach 30, you won't even be considered for an entry-level yak rustling position.<br /><br />Military service on a resume always, always impresses me...the person is more likely to be mature, professional, disciplined, focused and motivated. All else being equal, that person will have an edge on the competition.

oddjob

Commander

I dont like O'Reilly....I think hes a jerk..I admit I dont watch him that much due to not having cable. When I did see him he would ask questions and not let the guest answer. I wanted to hear the damm answer..He either wouldnt allow them to answer at all or he would interrupt them...He behaves like a liberal though I no hes not.IMO. <br /><br />Some folks that tout O'Reilly will say they cant stand Rush Limbaugh because hes mean, arrogant or whatever. Rush lets his guests speak, is funny, sacastic and he allows liberal callers ahead of the line just to make it fair(more interesting).