The one and only OFFICIAL vBulletin Upgrade vent thread!!!!

NYBo

Admiral
Hey......... I know I'm a little slow and all......... but I just noticed the addition of the previous/next pages on the bottom of each page.........yeah baby....

Oh just curious, why don't the mods have their rank ( mod ) anymore ?

WIMUSKY

Staff member
Now that's a quality sword.....:rolleyes: Never heard of the show.... I like the comparison.....:lol:

midcarolina

Chief Petty Officer
Just noticed the go to the last post icon.........did that just get added?:cheerful:

MTboatguy

Fleet Admiral
Last post icon has been there since day one, but it is hard to notice because it is so small, they need to find a bit larger icon.

Bt Doctur

Supreme Mariner
post counts not there, replies to posts not shown, when trying to post, it says working but nothing happens until you do a F5, duplicate posts.
You name it ,its all happening.Yep, posts actually disappearing too.And if you wait for it to post you get this
"~~There has been a database error, and the current page cannot be displayed. Site staff have been notified.
So if you want to post ,hit the F5 after 10 seconds

MikDee

Banned
post counts not there, replies to posts not shown, when trying to post, it says working but nothing happens until you do a F5, duplicate posts.
You name it ,its all happening.Yep, posts actually disappearing too.And if you wait for it to post you get this
"~~There has been a database error, and the current page cannot be displayed. Site staff have been notified.
So if you want to post ,hit the F5 after 10 seconds

I guess I'm special, the F5 trick don't work for me? :confused:

tpenfield

Staff member
I guess I'm special, the F5 trick don't work for me? :confused:

Yea, it worked for me the first few times, but now it is hit or miss . . . might be a timing thing :noidea:

EDIT: of course now it worked :rolleyes:

MikDee

Banned
Okay, I'm in the right place, At this time, there is No "New Topic" button on the top banner??? In fact, the only word there is "Forums"?

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Patience Mik. BTW - F5 is only one of 237 ways to page refresh in Windows and most browsers.

I forgot to add - New Topics is beneath the topics list when viewing the list or when viewing a topic beneath the last post.

Last edited:

MikDee

Banned
Patience Mik. BTW - F5 is only one of 237 ways to page refresh in Windows and most browsers.

I forgot to add - New Topics is beneath the topics list when viewing the list or when viewing a topic beneath the last post.

What are you talking about GA??? I'm saying, I log on to the home page, and there's no "New Topics" Heading???

MikDee

Banned
In Plain English! "NEW POST" Link is Gone!!!

Last edited:

WIMUSKY

Staff member
What are you talking about GA??? I'm saying, I log on to the home page, and there's no "New Topics" Heading???

Look at the bottom of the Home page below Online Users. You'll see Home/New Topics/Memberlist. Somehow during the process of fixing issues it ended up getting moved..

Last edited:

Bubbasboat

Chief Petty Officer
Post count. Some say it counts and others say it doesn't. Either way, it's not working! Any idea when it might be?

MikDee

Banned
Look at the bottom of the Home page below Online Users. You'll see Home/New Topics/Memberlist. Somehow during the process of fixing issues it ended up getting moved..

Okay, Thanks WIMUSKY, found that after this post, decided to use it , you can't suddenly do that to me or I'll :Cry: :D