Tell us what offends you most!!

ebbtide176

Commander
Re: Tell us what offends you most!!

was that first down, or first base? and who's on second? :D

NYMINUTE

Captain

Originally posted by ebb:<br /> was that first down, or first base? and who's on second? :D
sport14.gif
<br />Doesn't matter, it is FIRST. Doesn't get any better?

oddjob

Commander

Originally posted by LakeLivin:<br /> People who persist in lying about something so obvious it's an insult to your intelligence.
I see you've met my EX..

spratt

Lieutenant

I remember a couple firsts...hmmmmm<br /><br />And could they have gotten any better? Probably not.

spratt

Lieutenant

Now I know that my previous post is gonna be offensive to someone, but in all fairness, I just gotta say...I don't care if my offensive remark has offended your defense, so in order ot be unoffensive I have decided to nonoffend your offended defense in an offensive manner that will no longer be offensive to any defensive position you may take, which is of course, offensive to me.

NYMINUTE

Captain

Originally posted by FlatBottoms:<br /> Now I know that my previous post is gonna be offensive to someone, but in all fairness, I just gotta say...I don't care if my offensive remark has offended your defense, so in order ot be unoffensive I have decided to nonoffend your offended defense in an offensive manner that will no longer be offensive to any defensive position you may take, which is of course, offensive to me.
061.gif
<br />That does it, I am turning my defense into an offensive position which will to a stockadefense which I defend to offend those of you who are offended. SO THERE!

spratt

Lieutenant

NYM, I am going to lunch, wanna go? We can go offend some of those waiters / waitresses over at JJ's on teh Water...and maybe offend some fish too!!!<br /><br />Hey, believe it or not, when my boys were younger, they went a fishin in a local tributary...few other kids with them...Sturgeon were running through there, so they tried to catch some...they wouldn't bite, so the kids jumped intot he shallow water and wrestled these 7 foot fish onto the bank!! Just so happened some Feds were watchin with binocs (since they knew the fish were runnin') and came over and took all tehir tackle, wrote them tickets for "Molesting game fish" and they all had to go to court!!! Since they were minors they got off, but it was pretty hilarious!!!<br /><br />Boy, will that hijack this thread, and you KNOW that will offend someone!!!!

NYMINUTE

Captain

Originally posted by FlatBottoms:<br /> NYM, I am going to lunch, wanna go? We can go offend some of those waiters / waitresses over at JJ's on teh Water...and maybe offend some fish too!!!<br /><br />Hey, believe it or not, when my boys were younger, they went a fishin in a local tributary...few other kids with them...Sturgeon were running through there, so they tried to catch some...they wouldn't bite, so the kids jumped intot he shallow water and wrestled these 7 foot fish onto the bank!! Just so happened some Feds were watchin with binocs (since they knew the fish were runnin') and came over and took all tehir tackle, wrote them tickets for "Molesting game fish" and they all had to go to court!!! Since they were minors they got off, but it was pretty hilarious!!!<br /><br />Boy, will that hijack this thread, and you KNOW that will offend someone!!!!
I can visualize that fish molesting, it had to be a hoot. Bet the judge had to recess to chambers to laugh it off. Those feds were able to catch the kids, but they can't catch bin laden. That is even funnier. Hey did they have those FBI issue sunglasses? Love to go to lunch, doubt I can make it by noon (your time) unless I left 3 days ago. (ooops, just offeneded Italians)<br />Whoa, I'm Italian!. Just offeneded myself. :D :D

spratt

Lieutenant

A good offense, is a...hmmm, well I fergit!!! Anyways, lunch was great...Subway Spicy ITALIAN sub!!! CAn you beleive it?? SPICY ITALIAN...now don't go gettin affendid...I went ahead and stareted eatin without ya...figgered ya got held up in sekuritee...bein Italic and all...

Elmer Fudge

Lieutenant Commander

Huh!! Now i'm offended,shame on those boys for molesting the fish :eek: :D

Triton II

Commander

Easy... politicians... we have WAY too many of them! :(

JasonJ

Rear Admiral

Narrow mindedness offends me. Its a big big world out there, with many many ways to skin the cat. Once people realize that, they will be so much happier instead of dwelling on how everyone should think like they do....

POINTER94

Vice Admiral

Special rights or priveldges given to someone for whatever reason. (Status given for money, titles (professor) or positions (CEO) offend me) <br /><br />As long as the playing field is level I am comfortable in almost all situations and conversations within the arena of ideas. Earned status is another thing. POWS for example, have earned their right to have thier positions on capture and torture given a bit more weight then say someone who subscribes to the NY Times. Someone who went to a Bush or Kerry rally isn't an expert on anything due to their attendance. <br /><br />Oh yea Puppets, clowns and Mimes creep me out.

pjc

Lieutenant Commander

not very much these days.......lying pols I see beyond their intentions......folks who attempt to raise a hackle by talking trash..same responce....<br /><br />BUT......please do not even consider disrespecting my Bride or Kids, maybe the dog too.<br /><br />That is verboten with me......

JasonJ

Rear Admiral

Gil, I am hoping you forgot the smiley doohickey...