Teleflex XTREME Mechanical Steering Field Test - Exclusive offer for Forum members!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BradC-iboats

Chief Petty Officer
Teleflex Marine is partnering with iboats.com to offer an exclusive field test for iboats.com Forums members for a new product line called XTREME Mechanical Steering. We are looking for 10 participants who have boats that fit the following specifications:

-Pontoon and center console boats powered by a single outboard engine with a horsepower between 75-135 HP
-Existing steering cannot be power assisted or hydraulic

If selected, Teleflex Marine will send you a free XTREME Mechanical Steering System (bezel, helm, cable - everything you will need except the steering wheel) for your specific boat. You would then install the steering system and provide a review on how the system performs. Then, the system is yours to keep for free!

If your boat fits the above criteria and you would like to be considered for the field test, please reply to this post with:

The make, model, and year of your boat (example: Key West, 176 CC, 2011)
The make, horsepower, and year of your engine (example: Mercury, 115 HP, 2011)

We will then select 10 random participants for the field test. We will announce the lucky participants next week.

Good Luck and Happy Boating!

iboats.com

roscoe

Supreme Mariner
Re: Teleflex XTREME Mechanical Steering Field Test - Exclusive offer for Forum member

I am just finishing up a rebuild of my boat.

1973 Starcraft Mariner 18' Center Console.

Engine is a 1979 Mercury 90 hp w/tnt.

Floyd M

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Re: Teleflex XTREME Mechanical Steering Field Test - Exclusive offer for Forum member

I am finishing a rebuild of a 74, 21' Starcraft Supersport. It has been converted to a center console and will be running a 115 Johnson within the next 60 days. I would love to take part in this program.

Floyd

Xcusme

Commander

Funny, what a deal, I haven't launched pontoon yet. Steering is very stiff!
1992 17' Sylvan Pontoon, with 25hp Mercury motor

Curlew1

Recruit

Teleflex Marine is partnering with iboats.com to offer an exclusive field test for iboats.com Forums members for a new product line called XTREME Mechanical Steering. We are looking for 10 participants who have boats that fit the following specifications:

-Pontoon and center console boats powered by a single outboard engine with a horsepower between 75-135 HP
-Existing steering cannot be power assisted or hydraulic

If selected, Teleflex Marine will send you a free XTREME Mechanical Steering System (bezel, helm, cable - everything you will need except the steering wheel) for your specific boat. You would then install the steering system and provide a review on how the system performs. Then, the system is yours to keep for free!

If your boat fits the above criteria and you would like to be considered for the field test, please reply to this post with:

The make, model, and year of your boat (example: Key West, 176 CC, 2011)
The make, horsepower, and year of your engine (example: Mercury, 115 HP, 2011)

We will then select 10 random participants for the field test. We will announce the lucky participants next week.

Good Luck and Happy Boating!

iboats.com

NewWater, Curlew, 2009
Yamaha, 90 HP, 2008

Thanks,
Bo

dlp123

Cadet

:( i dont qualify i dont think
1972 17' sleekcraft
1972 115 mercury / tower of power

lncoop

Vice Admiral

Suntracker, 21' Party Barge, 2001
Mercury, 90 horse, 2001

cabledoctor

Recruit

1978 MFG Caprice 19' converted to CC
1998 Mercury 115 2 Stroke

bently

Petty Officer 1st Class

I have a 1980 Viking 160 SS Sport Deck center console w/115 Merc (1980). I have lengthened my boat from 16' to 17 1/2'.

smclear

Chief Petty Officer

I don't qualify. Already have power steering. Darn.

mikenky23

Cadet

I have a 2007 Bentley 240 Fish pontoon powered by a 2007 Mercury 115 4 stroke. I would like to try the Teleflex Extreme.

Last edited:

G-Daddy

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Boat is 1993 Henry-O 170CC powered by a 1992 Johnson 100 hp outboard. Both conditions are met with this rig.

old red

Recruit

I would be excited to participate in your field test and woul be happy to provide complete user evaluations as requested. My boat is a 1979 Sabre Fantail Center Consol. The 1988 Johnson 88hp SPL outboard is currently being professionally rebuilt and should be available within the month. Please let me know if I can be of additional assistance or provide additional information. Thank you.
Sincerely, Old Red

doonda61

Cadet

2002 Duracraft 1860 powered by 90TLRA Yamaha

10weston

Cadet

ihave 1973 mfg boat and 1979 100 hp evenrude teleflex stering i would like new stering
thanks

salmonslammer

Seaman

Have a 1988 18' Bayliner Trophy with a Force 85hp with orignal cables on it.

i have a 1989 Crest III 25' pontoon boat with a evinrude 110, it needs help and new steering would be a good start.

CoffeeHound

Petty Officer 1st Class

Sure would be nice to have decent stearing on the 17 ft. 1967 MonArk Maritime,, but doubt it Twin 73 Evinrudes 50's would come close to qualifing .

boat 1980 happy travler 15.5 cc 1985 johnson 75

ingrams21

Cadet

2000 Lowe 24ft pontoon with a 2002 Mercury 115 4 stroke EFI

Status
Not open for further replies.