Starcraft Parts

barato2

Commander
Re: Starcraft Parts

JJ--

it's the standard 18' Holiday hull, '65 vintage. but the rail on my Starchief looks identical to the ones for Holidays so i think they both use the same one.

magnumdeke

Chief Petty Officer

I have a merc 120 comlete, motor to prop if some one needs a parts pile, may run once rings free up but currently is seized up, out drive shifts and feels good. I am looking for fuel tanks, transom end caps and misc. islander parts.

JD in Milwaukee

Petty Officer 1st Class
Vinyl top

Vinyl top

This stuff is mine. Feel free to pm or call. I hate to have this stuff sitting in the garage unused. The downriggers came on the Islander but I have a set of Big Johns that I'm using. The top and tank are gone.

Everything is sold. Thank you

Last edited:

Stephenatx

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Re: Vinyl top

Re: Vinyl top

I was wondering if anyone might have a set of original bow cushions for and early 70s SS that they might not be going to use due to putting a casting deck in or etc...? I posted this on a separate thread and got one reply, but the shipping is cost prohibitive (Canada - US) Remembered that there was this thead and thought I would try here.

MichaelP

Lieutenant Junior Grade

I have a merc 120 comlete, motor to prop if some one needs a parts pile, may run once rings free up but currently is seized up, out drive shifts and feels good. I am looking for fuel tanks, transom end caps and misc. islander parts.

Check out post #5. I make the caps but after my last 3 sets are gone that's it until the new garage/shop is built and operational, November-December ish. PM if interested.

barato2

Commander

i'm not going to be re-using the "Jetson light" from the holiday. zero pittting and works fine. only hitch is that it doesn't have the little purple globe....some ingenious soul found what appears to be a baby food jar that threaded right in after they presumably lost/broke the globe. but anyway, the price to Starmadans is right----free, just reimburse me for cost of shipping once you get it. first come first served. PM me and i'll get back with you ASA i can (off board on weekends).

EDIT: "sold"

barato2

Commander

i also won't be reusing the stock step pads on the Holiday. frames are good with no pitting and ex-rubber part is all there but pretty crusty. i had been planning on seeing if i could make replacements for the rubber from truck mud flap rubber but ended up going with teak instead. free to good home with a Starmadan, just reimburse me for shipping.

jbing81

Chief Petty Officer

Anyone out there in starmada land have a port side windshield brace for a Jet or Jet Star? The one I have looks as if someone used a set of vise grips on it...

This is what I have to work with lol

IMAG0666.jpg

MichaelP

Lieutenant Junior Grade

MichealP
If you still are here I need a port side transom cap for a 1971 Starcraft Starchief. Please let me know if you have one.
Thanks, Bob

I just sold my last set. I'll be making more once the new garage is built so it's looking like Novemberish.

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Anyone out there in starmada land have a port side windshield brace for a Jet or Jet Star? The one I have looks as if someone used a set of vise grips on it...

This is what I have to work with lol

Who let the dogs out? Those windshields aren't a Starcraft exclusive, made by Taylor Made I think.. You might post in the generic resto section. But ask if anyone knows where to get one so it doesn't look like you are soliciting.

i also won't be reusing the stock step pads on the Holiday. frames are good with no pitting and ex-rubber part is all there but pretty crusty. i had been planning on seeing if i could make replacements for the rubber from truck mud flap rubber but ended up going with teak instead. free to good home with a Starmadan, just reimburse me for shipping.

B2 - your inbox is full.

jbing81

Chief Petty Officer

Thanks GA! I'll try over there as well.

barato2

Commander

free pair of plastic side emblems....some surgery could make one good one from these, or use em to make a mold
P1010724.jpg

MichaelP

Lieutenant Junior Grade

Left over parts from my resto. All the chromed parts are badly pitted. Don't know if the guages work. PM me if interested.
DSCF3242.jpg

DSCF3243.jpg

DSCF3244.jpg

DSCF3245.jpg

edit: All gone to good homes.

JD in Milwaukee

Petty Officer 1st Class

I've got the bow/cabin pad from my 22' Islander. It's in great shape. All the zippers are functional. It's yellow vinyl. I don't have pics yet. But it's free to whom ever wants it.

STARCRAFT16SS

Petty Officer 1st Class

Free Starcraft parts FREE!!!!!!!!!!!
Consoles ..both sides...from a 1977 or 1978 Starcraft 16ft Supersport
consoles do not have the dash in front

1971 windshield...pexiglass needs to be replaced...

Bow light..

1971 Stern navigation light base....I'm keeping the light pole...

I live in Woodbury, Minnesota...near St Paul...:D2012 07 02 046 resized.jpg2012 07 02 049 resized.jpg2012 07 02 047 resized.jpg2012 07 02 048 resized.jpg

jbcurt00

Staff member

I know that most of you go the otherway in your restos, but this may have parts/pcs available that would fit. A hardtop would certainly be a welcome addition on mine, but no way I'd be able to make it work:

5L35F35M93Ia3F53Jac7c78ba586d2a3e1be8.jpg

http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/boa/3134387847.html

Ad:
Classic Aluminum Hard Top ~ Vintage hard top from 23' Lonestar Approximately 1958-1963 Aluminum with all windshields and side windows. Measures 11' long, 6' 5" wide, 28" tall plus 11" tall windshield on top. Top is located in Drayden, MD.
For more information email me phone number