Starcraft on C-list/ebay!

Bob Gilvary

Petty Officer 1st Class
Re: Starcraft on clist!

http://myrtlebeach.craigslist.org/boa/1938476054.html

This might be a SC I can restore to near original. It's too early to call now, but in ten minutes I'm going to start bothering that guy for more info.

The last SC I got was a butchered 63' Jupiter that I made usable as a work boat and really like it.

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    150.4 KB · Views: 0

Bob Gilvary

Petty Officer 1st Class

Guys, it's an inboard and I have no use for them in saltwater . He would probably take less, there is no engine and if that trailer was used in saltwater, don't expect much out of it.

ezmobee

Supreme Mariner

Lets try to limit this to Starcrafts please. As it is this thread is technically against the rules so lets keep it topical.

barato

Petty Officer 1st Class

actually, i think he posted it as a counterpoint to remind us of the wisdom of our choices....fubar-glass boats are cheap to buy into, but imagine the cost of feeding and towing that sucker compared to an Islander...!

zbadboy

Petty Officer 3rd Class

ezmobee, I thought about that after I posted it. Sorry:redface: I had one to many at the "Tin Can Tina" Hey I may have found the name for my boat.:cool:

zbadboy

Petty Officer 3rd Class

That's a nice looking boat and a good price. He would probably take 3500. The seating arrangement might hep give Jasoutside some ideas.

ezmobee

Supreme Mariner

I don't understand why SC was so dead set on underpowering all these big boats of there's. Sheesh!

barato

Petty Officer 1st Class

that is a nice boat. wasn't that one on fleebay recently? thought i remembered the fish stickers on the sides. unfortunately (or maybe fortunately), i'm 2 days drive from El Lay. if i had to start over again, i might go for the 22'....my 18' is pretty tight in cockpit area, can't imagine trying to keep away from angry shark or humboldt squid.

Deadwood

Chief Petty Officer

I don't understand why SC was so dead set on underpowering all these big boats of there's. Sheesh!

Weight maybe? I know mine's butt heavy. Wish there was a way to stick those funnoodles like some of you are incorporating in your rebuilds on the stern out of the way somewhere.
T minus 2 weeks and counting and I'll be fishing for a week. I'm going to place that 162qt Igloo in the cuddy bow and fill it with water and see if it makes a diff.

djpeters

Lieutenant Commander

Mine is rated for up to a 240hp outboard. Wouldn't that be nice! :D

HopeSheFloats

Lieutenant Commander

Here's Kenny's competition...same area, same boat, similar motor. I think Kenny's is much nicer personally

Thanks Mike, competition....Grrrr :D

Do not remember if this made it on here or not but here you go interesting:)

Hey Magnum, shhhh, I've been watching that beast for months now..just need to sell mine to be able to give her a closer look...for those who may also be looking at this, be forewarned...it's in terrible nasty rotten beyond help shape, why I'd be afraid to be known as someone who inquired about it ;):D:p