Starcraft on C-list/ebay!

jasoutside

Supreme Mariner
Re: Starcraft on clist!

Hey Magnum, shhhh, I've been watching that beast for months now..just need to sell mine to be able to give her a closer look...for those who may also be looking at this, be forewarned...it's in terrible nasty rotten beyond help shape, why I'd be afraid to be known as someone who inquired about it ;):D:p

I'd love to see you rebuild that boat Kenny, what a great candidate!:D

ezmobee

Supreme Mariner

That's a very fair price for that rig. Great setup there.

magnumdeke

Chief Petty Officer

Sorry hope shhhhhhhhhhhh:p mums the word, been drooling too:D

TC777

Petty Officer 2nd Class

EZ its got an 85hp evinrude, not sure of the year. I don't think its got the bow cushions.

ezmobee

Supreme Mariner

EZ its got an 85hp evinrude, not sure of the year. I don't think its got the bow cushions.

Not bad. I was mainly concerned about trim pieces, windshield pieces, hull pieces, things like that that are harder to replace. I think for closer to $1k that could be a good deal.

ezmobee

Supreme Mariner

Awesome hull, real bad motor. Probably worth the asking price to someone looking for that big hull but I bet there's not to many people looking to come drag that one away so you should be able to get it for much less. Keep us posted.

CheapboatKev

Vice Admiral

Awesome hull, real bad motor. Probably worth the asking price to someone looking for that big hull but I bet there's not to many people looking to come drag that one away so you should be able to get it for much less. Keep us posted.

Ez is 100% right on that big bertha!!! You can let them know that you will need to scrap tha motor, get a 165 I6 or a 4.3 V6 to even consider it..Heck ask him how much WITHOUT that POS 470 that obviously hasnt been maintained..

jasoutside

Supreme Mariner

I love that boat! On the other hand, that is one gigantic project! When I look at that boat all I see that you'd be buying is a bare hull after you gut it and clean it. You are looking at a complete and total rebuild! Trailer to motor to deck to controls to trim to everything! Shoot just to get her home I suppose you'd start with $400 in new tires probably. You may want to run the numbers real quick and do a gut check on this honking project to see if it's worth it to you.

Again, I really do love that boat! For my hard earned dollar, she is pricey! For me to pull the trigger I think I'd need to see a 50% off sale on her. Though, my bank roll isn't really a roll. You may have a nice fat stash ready to through at a great big Starcraft!

That Starcraft has huge potential though, what a great project!:D

Have fun!

djpeters

Lieutenant Commander

alright guys I want in!!!!!!:D what do you think this is worth i know it's been in this thread, gonna go see tomorrow, http://muskegon.craigslist.org/boa/1875590439.html Really want dont mind work lets collaborate

What did you say?:eek: You want to come over and help me rip out poured in foam?:D I am sure you are only a few miles from me.....LOL