Starcraft on C-list/ebay!

roscoe

Supreme Mariner
You can't buy or sell on the forum.

We were graciously granted permission from iboats management to have this thread.
It is to be used to alert other members of Starcraft boats, or original NLA parts, on the market.

Then we restore them hopefully with parts we buy in the iboats store.

jdvasher

Petty Officer 1st Class
You can't buy or sell on the forum.

We were graciously granted permission from iboats management to have this thread.
It is to be used to alert other members of Starcraft boats, or original NLA parts, on the market.

Then we restore them hopefully with parts we buy in the iboats store.
Gotcha. That makes sense

Gibbles

Lieutenant Commander
Looks like he has two throttles for that thing, and I see a kicker.
I bet its setup to control the kicker from the front.

IslanderdualT.png

Gibbles

Lieutenant Commander
There was an IO Chieftain for sale here for a bit, I expect to see it pop back up when it starts warming up.

He was asking on the north side of $2500 if I remember correctly.
I assume he might be willing to drop the price later down the road, and I believe I have seen the same boat for sale on and off over the last few years. :sneaky:

I think it was just the 19ft model, but I recall it had a MerCruiser pre alpha setup.

Also, a fun thing I don't recall figuring out on my starchief.
While going through my postings to fix some links, and pull some history on my other boats,
I found before I bought the chief, a year or two before I saw a posting where I saw it for sale, and they were asking a little over $2k.
I posted it with a picture of the ad, missing the top windshield and everything.

Much later they had it for a "get it out of here price" and I got it for less than scrap was worth.

I'm glad I never deleted my photobucked account, so much of those images are still there.

Super low quality, and they have an ugly photobucket water stamp over the top, but still there!

I guess the point of this posting, try and post an image of that add when you see something cool, you never know when someone will find their boat on there and have their mind blown.
the price is also helpful for a general "oh ****!" (for future generations or something like that). :cool:

Gibbles

Lieutenant Commander
and on that note,
here is the ad that I saved for my 221.
I blurred the guys son's face.

Sold to me for $7200, but then later further refunded money once I found the engine block was cracked.
Watch out for those *leaky rivets*, this was a hard catch!

If he tried to cover it up via an oil change, I probably wouldn't have caught it until spring.

Ended up paying $3800 after the refund. đź‘Ť
I call that a solid Win for a boat I fell in love with years ago.

IslanderAd.jpg

IIRC this was a solid 4-5hr round trip for me.

I'm also 90% sure I saw this boat on strawberry reservoir years ago.
Rough water since a storm was coming in, and I remember that I was in the Starchief.
It was a gorgeous sight, it looked so good in those rough waters. :cool:

I believe it would have been with the original owner still if my timeframe thinking is correct.

Gibbles

Lieutenant Commander
Looks like a 1978 19ft StarCraft SS for $700 in Idaho.

Doesn't look too bad from the pictures, has an outboard that probably just needs some ignition or wiring work.

roscoe

Supreme Mariner
Hull by Starcraft, interior by Blue Fin.

s-l1600.jpg

bigjohn531

Cadet
Re: Starcraft on clist!

Re: Starcraft on clist!

A) It's too much money. Nearly free means $300 or less.

B) We have not established "Jason" as his name, ever.:confused:

I agree with EZ, buy this one. This is a perfect compliment to your Islander. Open bow, and outboard. Opposites all the way.

Jasoutside (if that's your real name) you could take all sides in the infamous arguments open or closed bow or, I/O vs. outboard. 2 Starcrafts would also cement you as an icon among us.:D

Trenton is not far from me. I'll go put a deposit down on it for you.
I live in Trenton, can l help you any ??
'