Starcraft on C-list/ebay!

jprcrpr

Cadet
Re: Starcraft on C-list/ebay!

They go fast in most places, so ya better hurry, 1's already gone:(

Nothing wrong w/ an I/O, esp since the others you're interested in may not be around the rest of the week:)

I'm not an expert, but the I/O at 18.5' is quite a bit bigger then the OB 16' that's already been taken down by the owner (sold? probably). The doghouse on an 18.5' isn't eating up too much real estate verses the OB/splashwell on a 16'. Won't it still feel like you've got more deck space then the 16'?

In a hunt for just the right SC, it gets complicated sometimes;) I 'found' the Jupiter (I think, based on NorthBeach's new thread this am) while headed the wrong direction (to picking up the Jet I'd 'owned' for a long while before I managed to bring it home:facepalm:) on a sales trip.

I would go i/o but my problem is I hunt along the missouri river and temps could range from 80 degrees to -5 over the course of the season and I dont want to worry about the i/o freezing up dealing with water in an outboard is far easier than i/o.

jbcurt00

Staff member

Somebody w/ extra covered space in a garage or barn needs to grab that & put it on a back burner. Or a primary project if they've splashed recently:)...... Not sure 59' Starcraft Golden Jubilee is accurate, it's got tons of vintage class:cool:

5Ef5J65M23Ef3Ff3M9c7gb80ecd06c7d41bc2.jpg

CheapboatKev

Vice Admiral

Somebody w/ extra covered space in a garage or barn needs to grab that & put it on a back burner. Or a primary project if they've splashed recently:)...... Not sure 59' Starcraft Golden Jubilee is accurate, it's got tons of vintage class:cool:

5Ef5J65M23Ef3Ff3M9c7gb80ecd06c7d41bc2.jpg

awesome

bananaboater

Ensign

wrfalpacas is selling his Ski Champ! That bay site has it listed. Not too bad a price either. I have seen the boat and the restoration is top notch.

djpeters

Lieutenant Commander

wrfalpacas is selling his Ski Champ! That bay site has it listed. Not too bad a price either. I have seen the boat and the restoration is top notch.

Did he ever get that steam powered boat going?

jbcurt00

Staff member

a 16SS in ABQ, you know the Starmada build quality http://albuquerque.craigslist.org/boa/3149868123.html hope we don't lose him to the dark side.....
frown.gif

Carp, I thought the Admiral had nixed the sale.... Interesting.... No mistaking the splashwell details.

$3K sounds like a great number, for the buyer:facepalm:

Hope he gets every penny;)

Strangely enough, the 'dark-side' doesn't have nearly the hard sale, cult like behavior of the Starmada:eek:

Last edited:

rheagler

Senior Chief Petty Officer

Might be going after this one. The guy that was 2 hours from me selling his is most likely going to back out of the sale.
That's been on and off CL for quite a while.. He might be getting hungry by now