Starcraft on C-list/ebay!

inthedirtagain

Petty Officer 1st Class
Re: Starcraft on clist!

This is what I found nearby, but is a 1966. Traded straight across for a $450 streetbike. Didn't have a functioning tach, bow/stern lights, bilge, or horn. Its good to go now, but noticed that the underside is covered in clear RTV. So far, its only topping out at 30mph.

http://boise.craigslist.org/boa/2523796112.html

jasoutside

Supreme Mariner

Jas - sorry to see it go, good luck with the sale, and What - your off to Florida :confused:

Nah, not mine 64. Just in my town is all. FL is way too stinking hot/humid for my blood. Plus if this board is any indicator - weirdos live there :eek::D

Huron Angler

Admiral

Nah, not mine 64. Just in my town is all. FL is way too stinking hot/humid for my blood. Plus if this board is any indicator - weirdos live there :eek::D

That Holiday in Midland is DekeBlue's rig. He was on the forums last year when he got the boat.

64osby

Admiral

I was worried, we need all the Michigan people we can get here. Weirdos in Florida - Humm my brother and sister live there, you may have point there.;)

I see HA tracked it.

1973Chieftain

Lieutenant

Its not on clist yet, but my Chieftain is up for sale cheap/ trade. I've come to the realization that I bit off more then I could chew with this project, particularly since I had over estimated my mechanical abilities... I'm thinking it would suit my needs and abilities more on the opposite end of the spectrum with a small runabout (SC, of course :))... I'm putting it here before Clist in hopes of a trade and y'all might be wanting a winter project! :D PM for info...
View attachment 111155