Seat belts

QC

Supreme Mariner
Re: Seat belts

Originally posted by KenImpZoom:<br />
Originally posted by snapperbait:<br />
I thought Dale Sr. was the most arrogant SOB on the planet.
Ditto!<br /><br />I got yer back, DJ... ;)
I third that notion too. ;) <br /><br />I only liked him winning cause he drove a Chevy.<br />
I am hopelessly addicted to NASCAR. I hated Dale Earnhardt, but that was the role he played. After his death, I totally missed screaming at the top of my lungs to shoo him away from Ward Burton . . . There is nobody that has filled his (E's) shoes yet. His kid is a spoiled rotten jerk, Tony Stewart knows how to hit reporters and may someday rise to the E level, Kurt Busch is way too cocky for me, plus he has funny ears. <br /><br />Now, Ward is sitting, and I am totally bummin' :(

D

DJ

Kurt Busch is way too cocky for me, plus he has funny ears.
Never let "looks" fool you. He "was" cocky", he got a talkin' to-too.<br /><br />He's redeemed himself-in my book. Can't deny one championship and points leader status today. That's called-consistancy. Jack Roush is an engine/car builder genious. That fact can't be denied.<br /><br />The way the sportscasters revile the Hendricks team, you'd think they were gods. We've all forgotten that Hendricks barely escaped jail time because of his greediness with his Honda dealership/distributor dealings. He's a crook.<br /><br />Those types tend to fly together.<br /><br />Now, them's "fightin words".

QC

Supreme Mariner

DJ,<br /><br />Just to clarify, I love Jack Roush, and at one time liked Kurt Busch, then he opened his mouth. Kenseth, Martin, even Biffle have a lot of class. I totally respect Busch as a racer. I cannot believe what he pulled off at Homestead last year with the Championship on the line. He had a lot of good luck last season, but it is swinging the other way for him now. Similar to baseball, the breaks will work against you if you are overdrawn in your luck account . . .