Russian School Atrocities

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Re: Russian School Atrocities

Spinmaster 12....why is it political because I think people should be shown the death toll when it reaches a significant number?
1 is a significant number, IMO.

12Footer

Fleet Admiral

Originally posted by mrbscott19:<br />
Originally posted by 12Footer:<br />
Originally posted by mrbscott19:<br />
Although I agree that there is much negative news about the War in Iraq, hitting the 1000 dead mark is very news worthy. 832 wasn't and neither was 950, but 1000 is. People should know what this war is costing us. Just like they should know about any major progress being made. Yes, the fact that we've lost 1000 troops is a horrible thing to even think about, but it is an important reality.
That's sick. Are the lives that make up that "magic" number THAT valueless to you? You are one of those heartless (can't be name-calling here--"PEOPLE") who would make political hey outta number 1000?! Yuk!
Spinmaster 12....why is it political because I think people should be shown the death toll when it reaches a significant number? Whats political is your attempt to downplay the lost lives of our troops so to make the war not look like it's going as badly as it really is. Think about it....1000 people. And all so we could "liberate" the people of Iraq. Sounds like we got screwed on that deal if you ask me. And I never said the numbers were valueless, just not newsworthy. Putting words into my mouth as usual. We get reminded of the death count every time someone gets killed and just like you, I'm sick of it. But the number 1000 rings into the heads of americans, just 3000 deaths did 3 years ago, but by your reasoning, it doesn't matter how many people died that day, just like it doesn't matter that we've lost 1000 troops in Iraq. You're the heartless one.
That's "G-Master Spin12" to you,Scott. :) <br />The first death was an abomination. The first death occured in the first attack. The first attack was in Yemmen Harbour,upon the USS Cole. We could go way back with these mutant scum, but for the sake of keeping our involvement restricted to the GWBush administration, let's start there, Scott. But the death toll does not include those 38souls lost aboard that warship. The "Body count" only includes those servicemen lost since March 19th, 2002. What of the servicemen lost in the Pentegon? On the hijacked aircraft? In NYC? <br />What distinquishes "Serviceman" from "civilian" to "ememy" in your brain? I will never understand you or your cult. <br />You truely do nauseate me.It's like nausea, anyhow...A pit in my stomach.A genuine sick feeling, that my own countrymen actually believe the ememy over thier own Commander in Chief!! Y'all are free to do that, but it hurts deep down inside. And i'll not back down from your ilk one more time. I'm here to answer every single lie your party, your cult and the Al Jazeeeeeeeeeeeeera submit on this site. Your minions destroyed one good local site. You'll not have this one without a moderator's help,and then, not without many appeals.(now you know why I'm not a moderator myself).<br />Every man,woman,child, every heartbreaking assault on every school, both overseas and in downtown NYC--EVERY inocent Iraqi,Russian,Afghan lost in this war on Islamic Terror rests on all who survive. To look at what happened in an obscure Russian school, and attempt to seperate those souls lost from all the others,or to treat the 1000th American killed overseas since March2002 in "Bush's War", is simply twisted beyond my ability to describe it!! They are ALL dead soldiers to me and Americans fighting a war And I garauntee, as long as I have a home with electricity ,and a computer to plug-into a functioning phone line, I'll be watching you, ready to expose your mud!!! So you best pray to God allmighty that Hurricane Ivan takes me out!

oddjob

Commander

He77 Yeah!..Turn it up! ..Sing that Song!<br /><br />Go Master! Go Master!Go Master!.....12! :)

steve n carol

Chief Petty Officer

QUOTE: You guys should read THE CLASH OF CIVILIZATIONS AND THE GREAT CALIPHATE by Larry Abraham - here:<br /><br /> http://support3rdid.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=0&Number=1746 END QUOTE,<br /><br />I read this a few days ago. We all should read this article. I sent it to all of my friends to critique. I am not a historian. That's what some of this article is about. This article is from that viewpoint as well as a political viewpoint. I have been pondering this article a couple of days now, as it is disturbing to me. <br />Now, most of how I look at things is from a religious point of view, a Judeo Christian Point of view. And I found that this and Mr. Abraham's, viewpoints mesh like two gears. I would, again, like to encourage all to look over this article...sl

steve n carol

Chief Petty Officer

Below is an article about what we have going on here in CA.<br /><br />7th Grade Classes in California Teach Islam !!! <br /><br />Thursday, Jan. 10, 2002 <br /><br />California Pupils Indoctrinated in Islam <br /><br />Parents in Byron, Calif., are outraged that government schools are forcing their children to learn the tenets of Islam, adopt a Muslim name, wear a robe and even stage their own jihad ("holy" war). <br /><br />Complaints to their taxpayer-supported principal were brushed off, ASSIST News Service reports. <br /><br /><br />"The public schools in California so stealthily slipped this course into the 7th grade curriculum that even another 7th grade teacher, Elizabeth Christina Lemings, was totally in the dark that this was being taught until her son, Joseph, who is a 7th grader in the same school where she teaches, brought home the handouts," ANS reported. <br /><br />"We could never teach Christianity like this,” Lemings told ANS. "We can’t even mention the name of Jesus in the public schools, but over there …,” she pointed to the building next to hers, "they teach Islam as the true religion, and students are taught about Islam and how to pray to Allah.” <br /><br />California's government schools have adopted the textbook used for the Islamic course, "Across The Centuries," published by Houghton-Mifflin (Boston). Islam is shown in a totally positive manner, whereas everything Christian is depicted negatively, says ANS. <br /><br />In contrast, "there is not one negative to be found about Islam in this one-sided account, such as the wars, massacres, cruelties against Christians and other non-Muslims that Islam has consistently perpetrated over the centuries." <br /><br />"Nor is any mention made of the way Muslims treat their own people, cutting off hands, feet and heads for even the slightest violations of the Islamic tenets of faith, or the shocking way they treat their women. <br /><br />"The ‘miraculous’ events leading up to the Koran, the ‘holy’ book of Islam, and other ‘revelations’ are presented as factual. Any reference of the miraculous regarding Christianity is always set next to a disclaimer stating that; 'It was (is) believed by Christians (or an individual such as Martin Luther) that …,'implying an absence of credibility about the stated event," ANS reports. <br /><br />As Lemings put it: "Can you imagine the barrage of lawsuits and problems we would have from the ACLU if Christianity were taught in the public schools, and if we tried to teach about the contributions of Matthew, Mark, Luke, John and the Apostle Paul? But when it comes to furthering the Islamic religion in the public schools, there is not one word from the ACLU, People For The American Way or anybody else. This is hypocrisy!” <br /><br />ANS reported, "Even more disturbing; students are to pretend that they are Muslims, wear Muslim clothing to school, stage their own Jihad via a dice game, and pick out a Muslim name (to replace their own) from a list of thirty." <br /><br />Every pupil questioned by ANS thought the brainwashing course "was fun.” Some described Islam as "a pretty culture.” <br /><br />Lemings told ANS: "This is not just a class of history of examining culture. This course is entirely too specific. It is more about indoctrination.” <br /><br />And government educrats keep wondering why more and more parents want school choice. <br /><br />"comming soon to town near you!" sl

12Footer

Fleet Admiral

Scarey stuff!! I fear we have "pupils" amoung us, from the opinions I've read here.<br />No time to read any books right now, but that post should wake a sleeping giant, and PDQ!

steve n carol

Chief Petty Officer

You may be correct. None of us chose our parents. By this I mean, we attended the school, (not the public school), they taught. Could have been at the dinner table....if you know what I mean. I am not retired, another 15 years at least, but I live in a retirement community. Case in point, I met a man, (I love these old people!), who said that he went to school with the Kennedys. A rich mans kid. They didn't even know there was a depression going on at the time. <br />Now, some of our "children" here, haven't got their "eyes" open yet. It's quite possibile they are and have been duped, they just don't realize it yet. God knows I was duped, till I was about 36. <br />Our Generation has a responsibility to bridge this generation gap, (Perhaps that is why we post here), You have heard it said before, "...it starts in your own back yard". This country needs to come together. Even Confusish, (spelling?) said, "divide and conquer. <br />Brother 12', have a great Friday and a great weekend!..sl

samagee

Chief Petty Officer

I think you need to forward that information to the governator. :D