Russian School Atrocities

rodbolt

Supreme Mariner
Re: Russian School Atrocities

hello<br /> its terrible to see that children are being targeted. I studied the russian military a lot in the 80's and early 90's. its very different from our all volunteer forces so without more facts I cant say it was the soldiers fault that things deteriorated so rapidly. I know that the papers are clamoring "links" to al-queada. who in the hell created al-queada and why? the US created the group with the help of the palistinians back in the late 70's. they were given the best training in gurrilla and terror tactics that the CIA had to offer. at the time they were called freedom fighters and were our bestest buddies as long as they were killing commies in the hills of afghanistan.<br /> now they are killing indescriminatly and all hands are wringing. Myself I am thinking its time to make the CIA come claen with all the info,dossiers and photos of all the traineess and round them up.the 9-11 incident was long overdue and as ship security we studied the effects of a plane into a builing with the same results, always. however the school was not a target, the children were in this instance. its time for the russians to ask the Mossad for help. I hate to say it because many innocents will be harmed but that cell has to be stopped.if the present administration concentrated more on the terroists and less on oil or a nation, we would have captured more terrorists.we have the finest most well trained and dedicated military on the planet. bar none. however we have always sucked as a world police officer. the two roles are 180*apart and we dont train to be world cops.<br /> if you dont belive it run some drills with the marines. you being ship security and the marines or a seal team being the terroist. we would know what night and almost what time they were coming and never won. the 9-11 events were terrible but at least it was a valid terror target. the school was not a terror target but a child killing target. it saddened me deeply to see such people like seriel killers all banded together supposedly in the name of god.I am almost swayed to the point of agreeing with the more radical side that advocates the elimination of the muslims as a people/religion myself.<br /> although I grew up in a time where it was not uncommon for the national gaurd to show up at school and haul off a buss load or two of rioters. it was a terrible time but in the end it was always a handfull of outside agitators stirring up stuff they had no business in.<br /> no matter if Bush or Kerry gets reelected its not going to stop. as long as such a disparity in weatlh,status and education exists along with a religion that says all others are not worthy of life this is what we will have. you dont see many wealthy well fed suicide bombers. only the ones who have nothing left to lose.<br /> my heart goes out to thoses poor russian families. here maybe the citzens could have at least defended themselves but in russia private firearm ownership is severly restricted and for the most part illegal. I hope it never comes to that here.<br /> sorry about the long ramble but there is not much else to do but ramble and say a prayer for the ones killed and the ones left behind.

NOSLEEP

Commander

Moderate Muslims learn the same lessons.<br />Live the same radicalism. They believe it is<br />permissible to kill woman and children.<br />Sorry nothing new here.<br />That is why you here very little rebuking on the<br />part of the Muslim world.

mrbscott19

Chief Petty Officer

Originally posted by LadyFish:<br />Coming to a school near you, if you vote Kerry
If anyone here truly believes that an attack against America while Kerry is President would completely be Kerry's fault, then by that same logic that would make 9/11 completely Bush's fault.

dogsdad

Lieutenant

You miss the point, mrbscott, as usual. <br /><br />Kerry is perceived as being weak and vascillating by the terrorists and their sympathizers, and that kind of leadership invites more attacks. It would be our (the electorate's) fault for electing him. The point is that terror attacks would be far more likely.

12Footer

Fleet Admiral

Originally posted by mrbscott19:<br />
Originally posted by LadyFish:<br />Coming to a school near you, if you vote Kerry
If anyone here truly believes that an attack against America while Kerry is President would completely be Kerry's fault, then by that same logic that would make 9/11 completely Bush's fault.
Now you're catching-on, Scott. NOW, do you see the twisted logic they had you believing?<br />Of course, Kerry, Bush or Putin have nothing to do with this. And this is what we want to terminate with extreme prejudace OVER SEAS, before it gets here. As for our soveriegn soil and our schhols, unfortunately, our security is too wide-open to even hinder this from happening here. But then, "our cival liberties are being trampled by Bush".<br />I must go vomit now.

mrbscott19

Chief Petty Officer

I never said Bush was fully responsible for 9/11. Never have, never will, but I do think someone high up somewhere in the government knew about it. Sadly the best factual proof I have is that Mayor Willie Brown was told not to fly on the morning of 9/11 and he won't tell anyone who told him that. He chalks it up his "security personnel". Nevermind he used to work for Chevron, whom has an oil tanker named after Condi Rice, the National Security Advisor. It doesn't get any more fishier than that. He was told not to fly the week of 9/11. he won't say who told him. Ashcroft suddenly quit flying commercially earlier in the year. Alot of pentagon people were also told not to fly on 9/11. It's in the 9/11 report, check it out sometime. Someone knew and they were nice enough to let the people that matter know too. One more thing to add...this is also true, look it up.<br /><br />Days Before 9/11, "Put Options" were placed in record amounts on American Airlines AND United Airlines.<br /><br />Whoever placed those options knew what was going to happen. Too bad all the specific client data was stored on computers in the WTC. THEN, insted of issueing ground zero as a crime scene like the Pentagon, they got that rubble out of there as fast as they could and then sold it as scrap. The nations largest crime scene had been sold, along with any evidence that could have been there.

LadyFish

Admiral

Originally posted by dogsdad:<br /> You miss the point, mrbscott, as usual. <br /><br />Kerry is perceived as being weak and vascillating by the terrorists and their sympathizers, and that kind of leadership invites more attacks. It would be our (the electorate's) fault for electing him. The point is that terror attacks would be far more likely.
Thanks dogsdad for clearing that up. You are exactly right in making my first reaction to this atrocity more clear.

mellowyellow

Vice Admiral

horrible tragedy!<br />this is really gonna backfire on the terrorists<br />IMHO, now Russia is PO'd and will prob. be more<br />apt to join the US in future anti-terror offensives.

rogerwa

Commander

Conspiracy theorists.. Arrgh.<br /><br />If anyone believes we are not the big ticket for the ISLAMIC terrorists, they are dead wrong. They would like nothing more than to do something more horrible than this on our soil.<br /><br />Anyone who is not deranged must be moved to anger at the ISLAMIC terrorists, not the Russian Gov't or our own. These ISLAMIC terrorists took teenage girls into rooms and repeatedly raped them. They repeatedly stabbed an 18 month old child. There is no room for faulting anyone else but the ISLAMIC terrorists. It is not for GOD,it is for power.<br /><br />Anyone who doesn't believe they are coming for OUR children needs to get their heads out of the sand.

samagee

Chief Petty Officer

They come over here and do this. There won't be any muslims safe in the U.S..

12Footer

Fleet Admiral

Scott, I realise you were not blaming Bush fopr this. I was just refering to the bahoowaga (hope i spellled it right), that the democrat party wants to slip-n-spin into fact. Not you, the party. And they don't hold a monopoly on the practice.<br />But you must know how old it gets. F'rinstance, today's new talking point is the Amercian troop death toll reaching a "milestone". It should alert us to the tecnique.

cmyers_uk

Senior Chief Petty Officer

Who is funding the Chechen rebels? I noticed they were not using the standard AK47's. Somebody is providing the money and training for these people who is it, not the same people that trained and supplied binladen by any chance.

oddjob

Commander

I'm gonna keep tight lips too, when all the muslims begin to vanish from the face of the earth. :cool: I mean hey! ...none of my business right?

12Footer

Fleet Admiral

Originally posted by Chris Myers:<br /> Who is funding the Chechen rebels? I noticed they were not using the standard AK47's. Somebody is providing the money and training for these people who is it, not the same people that trained and supplied binladen by any chance.
Islamic organizations funded them. And note that the media calls them "Chechen rebels", when they are actually Islamic terrorists in thier un-diluted form. They attacked only 600miles from Afghanastan. They are Russian Muslims.<br />And when it comes to Ossama and his mutant hordes, they are being armed with predominantly French-made weaponry. This is documented by American and Isreali intel 2003.<br />Shortly after the war in Iraq began (March 19th,2003), an American strike eagle was shot down. Evidence showed the missle was a french-made type. The missle designation and name escape me right now.<br />The media is a tool they learned early how to use. The media calls them, "Insurgients", "Rebels", "Muslim extremists"--- yet they seldom use "Islamic terrorists", which is what they are. The same crew as those we fight.<br /><br />Also, they call this event a "tragjedy" -- A trajedy is when a child dies in a car crash. This is pure evil! It is an "Atrocity"!<br />And they blame Putin and the Russian government for the entire thing!! Amazing! They have a cult of the same ingrrates that we have over here, blaming Bush for 9/11! I guess they are everywhere. It's up to the sane members of the human race to end this. To exterminate the vermin before they infest beyond and hope of eliminating the global threat.<br />It wont take many more of these to get the hate level of the normal human being to reach a point where religious freedom will lead to burned-down mosques! It's not far-off, even here in the U.S.

mrbscott19

Chief Petty Officer

Originally posted by 12Footer:<br /> Scott, I realise you were not blaming Bush fopr this. I was just refering to the bahoowaga (hope i spellled it right), that the democrat party wants to slip-n-spin into fact. Not you, the party. And they don't hold a monopoly on the practice.<br />But you must know how old it gets. F'rinstance, today's new talking point is the Amercian troop death toll reaching a "milestone". It should alert us to the tecnique.
Although I agree that there is much negative news about the War in Iraq, hitting the 1000 dead mark is very news worthy. 832 wasn't and neither was 950, but 1000 is. People should know what this war is costing us. Just like they should know about any major progress being made. Yes, the fact that we've lost 1000 troops is a horrible thing to even think about, but it is an important reality.

SoulWinner

Commander

One is no less important the one thousand. They all wear the same colors.

12Footer

Fleet Admiral

Although I agree that there is much negative news about the War in Iraq, hitting the 1000 dead mark is very news worthy. 832 wasn't and neither was 950, but 1000 is. People should know what this war is costing us. Just like they should know about any major progress being made. Yes, the fact that we've lost 1000 troops is a horrible thing to even think about, but it is an important reality.
That's sick. Are the lives that make up that "magic" number THAT valueless to you? You are one of those heartless (can't be name-calling here--"PEOPLE") who would make political hey outta number 1000?! Yuk!

mrbscott19

Chief Petty Officer

Originally posted by 12Footer:<br />
That's sick. Are the lives that make up that "magic" number THAT valueless to you? You are one of those heartless (can't be name-calling here--"PEOPLE") who would make political hey outta number 1000?! Yuk!
Spinmaster 12....why is it political because I think people should be shown the death toll when it reaches a significant number? Whats political is your attempt to downplay the lost lives of our troops so to make the war not look like it's going as badly as it really is. Think about it....1000 people. And all so we could "liberate" the people of Iraq. Sounds like we got screwed on that deal if you ask me. And I never said the numbers were valueless, just not newsworthy. Putting words into my mouth as usual. We get reminded of the death count every time someone gets killed and just like you, I'm sick of it. But the number 1000 rings into the heads of americans, just 3000 deaths did 3 years ago, but by your reasoning, it doesn't matter how many people died that day, just like it doesn't matter that we've lost 1000 troops in Iraq. You're the heartless one.

steve n carol

Chief Petty Officer

An e mail sent to me;<br /><br />In the two years since terrorists attacked us President Bush has <br /><br />- liberated two countries, <br />- crushed the Taliban, <br />- crippled al-Qaida, <br />- put nuclear inspectors in Libya, Iran and North Korea without firing a shot, <br />- and captured a terrorist who slaughtered 300,000 of his own people. <br /><br /><br />There were 39 combat related killings in Iraq during the month of January. <br />In the fair city of Detroit there were 35 murders in the month of January. <br /><br />That's just one American city, about as deadly as the entire war torn country of Iraq. (That doesn't mean that either is acceptable, but it puts things in perspective.) <br /><br />When some claim President Bush shouldn't have started this war, state the following ... <br /><br />FDR... <br />led us into World War II. <br />Germany never attacked us: Japan did. <br />From 1941-1945, 450,000 lives were lost, an average of 112,500 per year. <br /><br />Truman... <br />finished that war and started one in Korea. <br />North Korea never attacked us. <br />From 1950-1953, 55,000 lives were lost, an average of 18,334 per year. <br /><br />John F. Kennedy... <br />started the Vietnam conflict in 1962. <br />Vietnam never attacked us. <br /><br />Johnson... <br />turned Vietnam into a quagmire. <br />From 1965-1975, 58,000 lives were lost, an average of 5,800 per year. <br /><br />Clinton... <br />went to war in Bosnia without UN or French consent, <br />Bosnia never attacked us. <br />He was offered Osama bin Laden's head on a platter three times by Sudan and did nothing. <br />Osama has attacked us on multiple occasions. <br /><br />So, let's repeat... <br /><br />In the two years since terrorists attacked us President Bush has: <br />liberated two countries, <br />crushed the Taliban, <br />crippled al-Qaida, <br />put nuclear inspectors in Libya, Iran and North Korea without firing a shot, <br />and captured a terrorist who slaughtered 300,000 of his own people. <br /><br />The Democrats are complaining <br />about how long the war is taking, but... <br />It took less time to take Iraq than it took Janet Reno to take the Branch Davidian compound. <br />That was a 51-day operation. <br /><br />We've been looking for evidence of chemical weapons in Iraq for less <br />time than it took Hillary Clinton to find the Rose Law Firm billing records. <br /><br />It took less time for the 3rd Infantry Division and the Marines to destroy the Medina <br />Republican Guard than it took Ted Kennedy to call the police after his Oldsmobile sank at Chappaquid****. <br /><br />It took less time to take Iraq than it took <br />to count the votes in Florida!!!! <br /><br />Our Commander-In-Chief is doing a GREAT JOB! <br />The Military morale is high! <br /><br />The biased media hope we are too ignorant to realize the facts.

SCO

Lieutenant

MrScott,<br /><br />"think about it....1000 people. And all so we could "liberate" the people of Iraq."<br /><br />It's a horrendous loss of life, and represents a tremendous sacrafice by our military that is fighting and dying for us and the USA. It is not just about or primarily about liberation of Iraq, it is about confronting and defeating the wave , the big tidal wave of radical islam that has planes crashing into our buildings, killing children, and making as horrific of plans to hurt us as they can possibly muster...no holds barred. Think of it from that perspective, because this is no time for half measures. Sure I and 12'r and everyone else has a duty to not overreact, and by the same token, you have a duty not to underreact. We have to nail this one, all of us. It isn't about partisan anything, it is about us as a country confronting an enemy that is desperately trying to kill us. The why fors are meaningless.The partisan hate is meaningless. If our foreign policy has somehow done this, then we need to make some adjustments, but any kind of relaxation, appeasement, laying down of our weapons will escallate this war. We must nip this in the bud. Mistakes have been and will be made, but we can't turn and bite ourselves in blame for these unavoidable mistakes that become apparent anytime one has to make a choice...we will lose that way. We know who the enemy is, let's bite them. FYI, probably the biggest reason for the devastation of the civil war was McClellan's tenativeness and refusal to commit his troops to battle. He could have taken the South easily on his penninsula campaign, but turned back. We know the story of Hitler. Moral: It isn't always prudent to take half measures. It can be and frequently is that shortsightedness in the name of saving lives that causes the tremendous toll.