rep Foley

POINTER94

Vice Admiral
Re: rep Foley

Teenage boys???

"But several officials said the resignation had been prompted by the e-mails, and he took his action as fresh details emerged about electronic messages he had sent."

snapperbait

Vice Admiral

Mark got caught exchanging emails of a sexual nature with a 16 year old boy....................... :| And I'm not all all supprised...

I knew it was just a matter of time before he would get caught with his pants down, so to speak.... Never figured him to be a gay pedofile, just gay... I always figured he'd get nailed in a "bathroom" sting operation, or something to that effect...

I hope he does some time, under the jail.......:|

rodbolt

Supreme Mariner

wow.
I will have to try to remember to look at some news tomorrow.
I dont get what makes some folks tick. here is a man that had it all but seems to have tossed it all away.

Parrott_head

Chief Petty Officer

He was suspected of never using bookmarks for his reading....seems he prefered his pages bent over....

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral

Parrott_head said:
He was suspected of never using bookmarks for his reading....seems he prefered his pages bent over....

Ed McMahon voice: "HIIIOOOO".

Ken

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral

Doublily ironic is he was on commitiee to protect young peole from internet pedophiles.

Ken

POINTER94

Vice Admiral

Kind of funny the lack of coverage this is getting? I would think this would be at least a 48hr minumum news story as it is election season.

12Footer

Fleet Admiral

How do we get hornswaggled into voting-in disgusting perverts!
Why can't these deviants just do thier jobs instead of trying to s rew their interns?
I'm beginning to believe sexual perversion is a prerequisite to public office!!

12Footer

Fleet Admiral

POINTER94 said:
Kind of funny the lack of coverage this is getting? I would think this would be at least a 48hr minumum news story as it is election season.
I'd say more like two weeks, or at least to November

crunch

Commander

12Footer said:
How do we get hornswaggled into voting-in disgusting perverts!
Why can't these deviants just do thier jobs instead of trying to s rew their interns?
I'm beginning to believe sexual perversion is a prerequisite to public office!!

It's because they feel they are better than everyone else (Dem. and Rep. ) and that laws don't apply to them.

Parrott_head

Chief Petty Officer

Brian Doyle, former deputy press secretary for Homeland Security just accepted a plea deal that hands him a $80,000.00 fine and ten years probation. He must also register nationally as a register sexual offender. The judge will decide how much time he must serve in prison on Nov 17.

Maybe he and Mark can be cell mates.....sure gonna be rough on them.

CBS news is reporting this:

The office of the Speaker of the House said Saturday that it had become aware of the e-mails between Foley and the page in the fall of 2005 – but no one in the Speaker's office knew the exact content of the messages.

According to a statement for Dennis Hastert's office, Rep. Rodney Alexander’s Chief of Staff first raised the issue of Foley's actions and was referred to the Clerk of the House.

"The Clerk asked to see the text of the email," Hastert's statement reads. "Congressman Alexander’s office declined citing the fact that the family wished to maintain as much privacy as possible and simply wanted the contact to stop. The Clerk asked if the email exchange was of a sexual nature and was assured it was not."

What could/should have been done differently to protect the pages?

Blackgang

Seaman Apprentice

I heard the pages were sticking together.:devil:

When the experts panic... They call the Fire Dept.

ob

Admiral

I don't get these adult homos pining for young boys.I'm glad I don't too.IMO,unfit for society.And a congressman no less.A sad state of affairs.Call me old fashioned or worse if you must.

Haut Medoc

Supreme Mariner

Blackgang, LOL! 8)
12, it is a sad state of affairs.....
I can't even gloat that he is a Repub, cause I'm not sure if he is actually human.....
What is up with these mutants?
It ain't right !.......JK

rodbolt

Supreme Mariner

seems quite a few republicans were made aware of the deviants behavoir about a year ago and covered it up. I hope the deviants that covered it up get voted out and crimminally charged as accessories as well.
I dont care what party you belong to, deviant behavoir is wrong and Folley should have been canned with or without publicity.
I really dont care what the "parents" wishes were. by then not "wishing" for Foley to disapear they are kinda low on my totem pole anyway.

JRJ

Commander

rodbolt said:
seems quite a few republicans were made aware of the deviants behavoir about a year ago and covered it up. I hope the deviants that covered it up get voted out and crimminally charged as accessories as well.
I dont care what party you belong to, deviant behavoir is wrong and Folley should have been canned with or without publicity.
I really dont care what the "parents" wishes were. by then not "wishing" for Foley to disapear they are kinda low on my totem pole anyway.

Absolutely agree. Doesn't matter the party. Bad is bad reguardless.

Haut Medoc

Supreme Mariner

The attempted cover-up is pretty crappy as well.....
Well, if he can't be a Rep, he is definately still qualified to be a priest ;):$........JK

ob

Admiral

Haut said:
The attempted cover-up is pretty crappy as well.....
Well, if he can't be a Rep, he is definately still qualified to be a priest ;):$........JK

Ooooooooooooooooh.Nelly.:$