Random

dwco5051

Commander
I didn't have squirrels cut our power, but 2 Fisher. Climbed the pole and shorted our our line. They were crispy critters...
Will you may soon have squirrels now the fishers are gone. Squirrels are the top item on a fishers menu.

gm280

Supreme Mariner
I didn't have squirrels cut our power, but 2 Fisher. Climbed the pole and shorted our our line. They were crispy critters...
Many decades ago now, actually too many to name, we were broke newlywed and rented a cheap apartment for the year and a half. And nearly every Saturday we would hear a very large explosion and everybody would come out to see what was going on. Even the landlord did as well. And this happened almost every Saturday. One day the landlord came to us and was extremely irate trying to blame us for setting off fireworks after yet another explosion. I told her we had nothing to do with it and as we all looked around, we found crispy squirrels laying at the base of a power pole. Seems they some how would get across the transformer connections, and that is all she wrote for them. And other squirrels wouldn't learn from their previous dead family members and do the same thing... She never apologized to us, but turned and walked away. Later on we seen the utility company making changes to that transformer...

gm280

Supreme Mariner
I see this about everyday and thought I would post it to see if others are experiencing it as well. Ever be driving down the road and a "little" car, you know the size of a Smart car or Volt, is in front of you and turn their turn single on to make a right turn. And then they drive so far to the left that they even cross over the white line and turn right as if they were driving a huge tractor trailer. It makes me laugh to see such things knowing that such little cars can turn without any such actions. So amusing to see that...

cptbill

Senior Chief Petty Officer
I see this about everyday and thought I would post it to see if others are experiencing it as well. Ever be driving down the road and a "little" car, you know the size of a Smart car or Volt, is in front of you and turn their turn single on to make a right turn. And then they drive so far to the left that they even cross over the white line and turn right as if they were driving a huge tractor trailer. It makes me laugh to see such things knowing that such little cars can turn without any such actions. So amusing to see that...
Or the ones that almost come to a stop and it looks lie there having a really hard time getting all that car around the turn

redneck joe

Supreme Mariner
saw this on FB:

The relationship between a man and a woman is psychological.

One is psycho
One is logical

Identify which one is which at your own peril

redneck joe

Supreme Mariner
the grammar and basic language skills on facebook is simply amazing. many times I wonder how some of the people stay alive in this world. one of my bigger pet peeves is the below. glad has worked hard enough to overcome this enough to be able to hire someone.

1675340640161.png

Water logged

Petty Officer 1st Class
I see stuff like that all the time in forums. On a RV forum guys will say they want to sale their RV and ask where to list it. Have they misspelled sail or did they mean sell? I don't know where you would go to sail a motorhome!

Glenn

bassman284

Commander
I see stuff like that all the time in forums. On a RV forum guys will say they want to sale their RV and ask where to list it. Have they misspelled sail or did they mean sell? I don't know where you would go to sail a motorhome!

Glenn
Give it to Thelma and Louise. They'll find a place I bet.

redneck joe

Supreme Mariner
well technically spiders do produce silk out the backside so consider them silken tissues.