Random

redneck joe

Supreme Mariner
i would.

Couple years ago when they were slapping up all those horrible quality and overpriced houses in the farm field across the road we had a drone fly over over the house and hang around our backyard. We have a privacy fence up on the front and sides of our yard, chain link towards the farms behind us. Third time I heard it i grabbed my shotgun and went after it. Apparently they saw me and scooted very quickly. Only got two shots, missed both, they've not been back.

ps. no i don't care if shooting them is illegal or not, low flying cameras over my privacy fence protected pool is not allowed in my world.

pps. the open back yard to the farms are private property and i know both owners and no one would be allowed on their property.

Buzzsaw420

Petty Officer 2nd Class
i would.

Couple years ago when they were slapping up all those horrible quality and overpriced houses in the farm field across the road we had a drone fly over over the house and hang around our backyard. We have a privacy fence up on the front and sides of our yard, chain link towards the farms behind us. Third time I heard it i grabbed my shotgun and went after it. Apparently they saw me and scooted very quickly. Only got two shots, missed both, they've not been back.

ps. no i don't care if shooting them is illegal or not, low flying cameras over my privacy fence protected pool is not allowed in my world.

pps. the open back yard to the farms are private property and i know both owners and no one would be allowed on their property.
A man has a right to protect his privacy, it was probably Chinese and just checking the weather in your backyard.

WIMUSKY

Staff member