Random

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Dang it,:blue: the Danforth is all I have, that and a Mercruiser 120 block. :rolleyes:

It's pretty cheeky of the pictorial writer to assume that a reader (?) would know what that meant. If it was in a boat, a kid in a car seat is going overboard to the bottom. :eek;

gm280

Supreme Mariner
So cptbill, are you saying those clouds were looking down at me? :)

cptbill

Senior Chief Petty Officer
Well one never knows. Just the other day I saw one trying to look at me:D

redneck joe

Supreme Mariner
A9CycM9.jpg

gm280

Supreme Mariner
Not knowing about ever where else in America, but locally they have been telling people on the news to either have correct change or use credit or debit cards because they are running out of coin change. So I went to out local bank/credit union and got some coin rollers.

We started to roll the huge amount of coins we've collected over the years. OMG that got old in about an hour. I would have never believed we had saved all that coinage. I now understand the coin shortage. It will probably take up to a week or so to get all the coins rolled... I'm already tired of seeing coins. Quarters are one thing. Worth the effort. Pennies are an entirely different thing. Same amount of work, but a mere 50 cents... :eek:

gm280

Supreme Mariner
I always wonder what road workers with sever hand disabilities have to be displays for everyone to know.

Or why they only show males sitting in wheel chairs as handicap signs for vehicles....

Attachments

• Road singnal man ahead.gif
    Road singnal man ahead.gif
    4.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Handicap sign.jpg
    Handicap sign.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 0

KJM

Lieutenant Junior Grade
Not knowing about ever where else in America, but locally they have been telling people on the news to either have correct change or use credit or debit cards because they are running out of coin change. So I went to out local bank/credit union and got some coin rollers.

We started to roll the huge amount of coins we've collected over the years. OMG that got old in about an hour. I would have never believed we had saved all that coinage. I now understand the coin shortage. It will probably take up to a week or so to get all the coins rolled... I'm already tired of seeing coins. Quarters are one thing. Worth the effort. Pennies are an entirely different thing. Same amount of work, but a mere 50 cents... :eek:

We got rid of penneys up here a few years ago. Now every price ends in a 5 or a 0, much better!

gm280

Supreme Mariner
Haha, ain't that the truth! It's a wonder I don't need a bra after so much snacking when on lockdown!

No No No...:nono:

You aren't supposed to wear a bra, you are supposed to wear a face mask. A bra is only needed for double chin people... :pound::pound::pound:

redneck joe

Supreme Mariner
. Quarters are one thing. Worth the effort. Pennies are an entirely different thing. Same amount of work, but a mere 50 cents... :eek:

I learned many moons ago....it takes pennies to make dollars.

We have most of a five gallon bucket full of coins in the closet.

Pennies should be gone like 10 years ago.

gm280

Supreme Mariner
I learned many moons ago....it takes pennies to make dollars.

We have most of a five gallon bucket full of coins in the closet.

Pennies should be gone like 10 years ago.

I think right now we have way over 100 plus rolls of pennies alone. And I am scanning through them and removing the pre 1982 pennies because their copper content is worth more then the face value. Sounded like a good idea when I started doing that, but not looking as good now after doing that for a while. We have a few 100 dollars worth of quarters already too. And then the nickels and dimes. Sure adds up when you just throw all your change into a container for years. But since we now only use a debit card for everything, you hardly even need change anymore. Just time to get them all out of here...

Watermann

Starmada Splash of the Year 2014
I think right now we have way over 100 plus rolls of pennies alone. And I am scanning through them and removing the pre 1982 pennies because their copper content is worth more then the face value. Sounded like a good idea when I started doing that, but not looking as good now after doing that for a while. We have a few 100 dollars worth of quarters already too. And then the nickels and dimes. Sure adds up when you just throw all your change into a container for years. But since we now only use a debit card for everything, you hardly even need change anymore. Just time to get them all out of here...

You don't have to bother rolling the coins now, they have the sorter machines you just pour the coins into and it spits out cash. I think our local Wal Mart has one.

redneck joe

Supreme Mariner
or amazon. I think i'll do our our part and cash them in. I think our local store has one, and walmart? But then you have to spend it there but will be great gift cards for the boys.

redneck joe

Supreme Mariner
haven't worked on my laptop in a few days, found a nice hairball on the keyboard. Nice and dry tho so got removed with an old toothbrush.

m9ViSTv.jpg