Random

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Found this in one of the Nascar places I look at. Not meant to be political, but I see I'm not the only one upset when tracking a package and a created shipping label is stuck on the wall for days waiting for the package to come down the conveyor. :mad:

shipping.png

WIMUSKY

Staff member
I agree, who cares! I guess it's supposed to make us feel good.....:rolleyes:

oldrem

Commander
Yes - especially when you try tracking it two days later and it says it's still waiting for the parcel

redneck joe

Supreme Mariner
ac got a last minute invite to wedding/bachorette thing in NOLA. She's never been. So her freind from AL drove down to be her plus one (i'm busy painting the kitchen cabinets. again.) and ac flew down. She had most of yesterday by herself and will have about half a day today. She's been hitting all the triple D restaurants. She having a killer time. Even spread some of daddy around the big cemetery when she took the tour.

That said, the first afternoon i get this...

MEGmIzr.jpg

sphelps

Supreme Mariner
That’s true ! But when you see a redneck in a dress , as another redneck , it’s our civic duty to make comment ..:D

StarTed

Senior Chief Petty Officer
The multi quote isn't working now I see, you guys leave him be, a man can have his dreams, heck maybe it's even his heritage? :confused:

Too much is too much.

Heritage is an imaginary thing., I started out being 100% Norwegian until I had my DNA checked. Now all I can say is those vikings sure got around but I guess heritage turns out to be mostly cultural.

By the way, Waterman, where have you been hiding? I think of you often fishing in your Starcraft in the Omak area. Been hitting Roosevelt a few times myself.