Project Fuggly - No Longer Fuggly And Splashed!!!!!!

sphelps

Supreme Mariner
Wow ! Congratulations Arch !
All the hard work really paid off ! She looks great !
Need vids !

archbuilder

Vice Admiral
Thanks for all of the nice complements! I am really happy with her! There is still plenty to do this winter, so stay tuned! How do I add splashed to the thread title?

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Thanks for all of the nice complements! I am really happy with her! There is still plenty to do this winter, so stay tuned! How do I add splashed to the thread title?

Done, Arch. And added a little more :smile:, but it can be removed or changed to whatever you want.

Resto SOTY candidate in a couple of months. :thumb:

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
I've waiting for months, Arch. I was getting worried that ice would put the splash off until Spring.

archbuilder

Vice Admiral
Nah, it was rain.....it has rained a lot here this fall. It was either rain, or work...but the splash day worked out well. Sunny, mid 60's and a 15 MPH wind or so. The lake we were on has a long straightaway, she did nicely on the chop. I think she will do well on my normal lake on those windy days. Miss Morgan doesn't like those windy days we have in early summer, 20 to 30 winds sort of ruins the day.

zool

Captain
Wow! that looks great Arch.....Congrats, job well done.....

I know its a new paint job, but you could have at least given ur buddy a rope to hold the boat :D

89 resorter

Petty Officer 1st Class
Well done! It's simply amazing to look at the first pictures you posted of her (when the name Fuggly actually fit) versus what she looks like now.

archbuilder

Vice Admiral
Thanks guys! He needs the exercise Zool! Resorter I was skimming through the thread last night.....that was a lot of work lol! But it is a really nice change!

gm280

Supreme Mariner
Arch, when you finish such a project, you have a tendency to forget about all the long hard dirty hours of sweat and pain you put into it. You have a boat to surely be proud of and looks simply amazing. Thumbs Up for sure!

SkaterRace

Senior Chief Petty Officer
Congrats and a job well done. Always more to tinker with and I am sure you have ton of plans for the winter already. Name fuggly doesn't fit no more, more beauty than fuggly.

Tnstratofam

Commander
Congrats on the splash. What an amazing job you've done bringing her back to better than new. Between her and Mrs Morgan you're covered for both cruising and speed. Again congrats. :encouragement:

kcassells

Fleet Admiral
Arch,
I've been on vacation in Hades. Just caught.up..Looks Great! Congratz!!:yo::yo:

archbuilder

Vice Admiral
Thanks for all the nice comments! I have been getting things ready for winter......winterized my 3 point sprayer tonight. I need to head out to the lake later this week to do the same thing. We have a front coming in with yet more rain tomorrow, I'm hoping to get Fuggly winterized after work. I want to swap out the sending unit to see if this new one works correctly. If not I guess that will get put on the this winter list. I have a lot of fall chores, so its probally going to be a few weeks before I can get back to her. Hope everyone is doing well!

WOEISMEIGOTTA470

Petty Officer 1st Class
CONGRATS ARCH!!! 4 years in the making, and she looks amazing!!! I've been secretly checking in every now and then on your progress. Cheers to getting her splashed just in time before winter!! :D She's a one-of-a-kind!

tallcanadian

Captain
We finally had a warm day without rain the I could get away from the office. So She got wet after all this time! Good thing I like her after all this work....its the first time I have actually driven her! Overall everything went well I have a small water from the re-circulating pump but I already knew that. I did have quite a bit of blow by. but for now I am chalking that up to the rings not being seated yet. It got much better the longer we ran it. When I was looking around and I think we have a leak somewhere inside on the tilt trim system. That will be another winter project. But over all she ran great and handled nicely!

Wow Arch. That's beautiful. Congratulations on the splash. Congratulations on the hard work it took fuggly to grow up and become outstanding. One of a kind.