Post from SBN's daughter

FSHKPR

Ensign
Re: Post from SBN's daughter

will be saying prayers here too. get well lester!

Bassy

Lieutenant Commander

I'm so sorry to hear about this. Thank you, Leslie, for taking the time to post about it. Hey Spinner, you get well soon and I'll look forward to seeing your name on here soon. Prayers are being sent right now for you. :) <br />Bassy

Kenneth Brown

Captain

Gotta well big guy, the place just won't be the same. <br /><br />Leslie- Hoping that you see this. As you can tell your dad is very much loved around here. Take good care of him, and yourself.

ae708

Chief Petty Officer

best wishes spinner.... I hope that you are soon well and back on your feet.

rwise

Captain

Our thoughts are with you SBN, and the family too, get well soon!

D

DJ

SBN,<br /><br />Be well!<br /><br />I'm praying for you.

achris

More fish than mountain goat

Hey Spinner, this is no time to check-out on us. You got work to do here. Back on your feet quick-smart lad!<br /><br />Best wishes my friend.<br /><br />Chris...............

KaGee

Admiral

Hey Guys and Gals,<br /><br />Spinner posted the following on another site:<br />
Well guys, they came in this AM and said that they could find nothing after a very long series of tests.<br />I told them that if they could not find anything then I was going home.<br />They advised against it, but I came home anyway.<br /><br />I will not be around much for the next few days, just resting up and maybe they will find something in the tests they done that maybe they overlooked.<br />
Thought y'all would want to know

Trent

Captain

Hope all is well... Prayers are with you and yours!!!!!!!!

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral

Thats good news Kagee!<br /><br />Best wishes!<br /><br />Ken

roscoe

Supreme Mariner

KaGee, is that a new post by SBN? Sounds an awful lot like what he said the last time he was locked up in the nurses ward.

KaGee

Admiral

Originally posted by roscoe:<br /> KaGee, is that a new post by SBN? Sounds an awful lot like what he said the last time he was locked up in the nurses ward.
Yes, it was posted on Tuesday afternoon... I know, almost a carbon copy of what he said the last time. Problem sounds the same too, hope he lets them try to figure this out.

Scoop

Lieutenant Junior Grade

Hey Lester, get well soon. Don't push it and let the doctors find out what's wrong.

Reel Poor

Vice Admiral

SBN<br /><br />Get Well Soon!!! <br /><br />Were prayin for your speedy return.

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Hey folks, thanks.<br />It's the dang Aortic(sp) valve again.<br />It is bicuspid instead of tricuspid and that is what is causing the problem when I overdo it so I guess it's time for me to slow down some cause I don't want to have to go thru a valve replacement, not just yet anyway.<br /><br />Will be around, just not as much.