Post from SBN's daughter

Elmer Fudge

Lieutenant Commander
Re: Post from SBN's daughter

HEY SPINNER! Good to hear from ya, we all got real worried there for a spell.<br />Like you always say "Keep on keeping on" and take it easy :)

OBJ

Supreme Mariner

Good to "hear" your darling voice again Les... :)<br /><br />Like Elmer said, take it easy and keep on keepin' on. To many fish yet to catch.

SS MAYFLOAT

Admiral

Hey Spinner, Glad you still with us bud. You need to keep in mind that you cannot go as fast as your new boat! Hope things are still on for September. I did get my vacation approved for that weekend. Looking forward to meeting you and other members as well.. Take it easy Les and please don't push yourself...SS

Fly Rod

Commander

:) Sorry to hear about your heart problem!!!<br /><br />Wish you well!!! Our prayers are with you and your family!!!<br /><br /> "GET WELL SOONER!!!!!!!!! ;) :cool:

ChaosDad

Seaman Apprentice

Hey Les, I've got about half gallon south Alabama shine left, clean the carbon right out of those valves.<br />Take it easy my friend.<br />Dwight.

eeboater

Commander

Hey SBN... Hope you get better... Cripes, I leave for 12 days and all heck breaks loose!!!<br /><br />Keep it flowing...<br /><br />Sean

Scoop

Lieutenant Junior Grade

Hey SBN, hope your feeling better by the day. Hey, now you have to more relaxing with a pole in your hand. Just what the doctor prescribed.

D

DJ

SBN,<br /><br />I'm SOOOO glad you're back in the saddle.<br /><br />Dang it, SLOW down.<br /><br />Take care, we missed you.

mellowyellow

Vice Admiral

howdy Les,<br />glad to hear your back on yur feet buddy!<br /><br />maybe try some de-carb for that sticky valve?<br /> :D <br /><br />take care of yurself, we need you around for a<br />long, long time brother!<br />best wishes,<br />Russ