pekstrom
Chief Petty Officer
Thread starter- Joined
- Dec 31, 2015
- Messages
- 490
Hmmm couldn't get the link to work. One odd ball thing happened to a friend of mine, he had a new fuel hose that had a pin hole on the tank side of the bulb. It didn't leak fuel but let air in the line causing him to loose prime. Long shot but might be another thing to look at. Your tank does have an open vent? Probably not that, just brain storming!
Yeah, the site keeps replacing the hostname part of the URL. You can replace all the '*' with '**********' and it should work.
Hmm, I'll have to take a close look at my hose. I haven't noticed anything but then I haven't been looking for it either. Thanks for the tip. I'll take a look. The tank does have an open vent in the lid so there's ventilation there. Thanks for the ideas!
Just noticed this site sure doesn't want to share hostnames! :lol: Replace the '*' with boats dot net and it should work.