Play off hockey

aspeck

Staff member
Re: Play off hockey

Hey Art, looks like Crosby can play golf with Miller this week :p;)

Yep, and I have more time for lawn mowing and boating ... don't have to be glued to the play-offs now! How is that for looking for the best in a bad situation?????:redface:

drewmitch44

Lieutenant Commander

I love the fact that Flyers have won the last 3 games and are going to be playing game 7 tonight! I think its been a good series for both teams (flyers bruins) they both had their ups and downs and for the most part the score has been close every game. The pace has been back and forth a lot and the penalties have been really low for these 2 teams. LETS GO FLYERS!!!!! Wonder how often a team wins this series when being down 3 games to none. Anyone know? Just curious. FLYERS!!!!!!!!!!!

kenmyfam

Supreme Mariner

Currently going for Chicago just because I fly into there when I come home next week !!!!

drewmitch44

Lieutenant Commander

damn flyers down 2-0 cause of stupid penalties they did not need to take!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

drewmitch44

Lieutenant Commander

they went down in score 3 to 0 now they are up 4 to 3!!!!! Gagne is the reason!!!

drewmitch44

Lieutenant Commander

flyers just won game 7!!! they were down 3-0 in second period! also they were down 3-0 in the 7 game series!!!!!!!!!!!!

arks

Lieutenant Commander

flyers just won game 7!!! they were down 3-0 in second period! also they were down 3-0 in the 7 game series!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm not a hocky fan but I watched this one.
All I can say is WOW!

Brent S

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Way to go Flyers! Everyone (including me) thought they were 4 and done when the playoffs started. Boy was I wrong!

God bless America, Kate Smith, and the FLYERS!!!!!

Whood uf thunk it

Brent

kenmyfam

Supreme Mariner

Just saw the highlights on CNN here in Korea. They are on a mission !!!

NelsonQ

Lieutenant

kenmyfam

Supreme Mariner

It was an incredible game. Should be a good series with the momentum both Montreal and Philly have going in.

Since I was a HABS fan as a small kid, I'll cheer for them.

BTW, kenmyfam.... how 'bout them Spitfires?

http://www.thestarphoenix.com/Spitfires+stun+Brandon+hosts+opener/3032731/story.html

Was 9-1 at towards the end of the 2nd when I flipped it on....WOW!

Thank You so much for the link. As I am still here in South Korea I could not watch the game. So far so good for them but they can't get too confident and cocky about it at this point. They have the skill and ability to take it again but anything can happen when it gets to the 1 game elimination stage. Time will tell.

drewmitch44

Lieutenant Commander

Im still reeling about that series from the flyers!!!! I think that nothing can stop that determination. Hope they dont leave me in that 3 game to nothing suspence in the next series with the canadians. It was a hell of a series though and the game 7 was amazing!!!

DECK SWABBER 58

Lieutenant Commander

HAWKS WIN HAWKS WIN HAWKS WIN:D

One more to go. It will be the first Stanley Cup Final in 18 yrs.:eek:

Can they do it?

They better stay away from those Cubs players.:redface:

kenmyfam

Supreme Mariner

HAWKS WIN HAWKS WIN HAWKS WIN:D

One more to go. It will be the first Stanley Cup Final in 18 yrs.:eek:

Can they do it?

They better stay away from those Cubs players.:redface:

Heck of a game by the looks of it. I was watching the Memorial Cup semi final. Brandon through in overtime to play the Spit's in the final Sunday. You can guess what I will be watching on Sunday evening eh ??? :):)

Brent S

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Flyers and hawks need one game each! I'm hoping for a Chicago V.S. Philly final. My wife's family is in Illinois and that would make for fun harrasement for all of us.

I do not count out the Habs though. Great team with great fans. I've been to a game at the forum, INCREDIBLE night.

kenmyfam

Supreme Mariner

BTW, kenmyfam.... how 'bout them Spitfires?

http://www.thestarphoenix.com/Spitfires+stun+Brandon+hosts+opener/3032731/story.html

Was 9-1 at towards the end of the 2nd when I flipped it on....WOW!

Well the Windsor Spitfires did it again last night. Two Memorial Cup wins in a row.:D and in very convincing fashion. So glad I was back home to see it.
2-0 after the first then total domination in the second leading at 6 to 1 then added another 3 in the third.
This has to be the best Windsor Spitfire team ever. It will be a different story next year though as a lot of the players will be moving on to the NHL.
Great job by the new owners and coaching staff. They bought the team 4 years ago with a bad record, vowed to turn things around in 3 years and achieved everything they set out to do. :D:):D