kenmyfam

Supreme Mariner
Re: Play off hockey

Go whoever is playing Detroit !!!!:D:D

That should stir the pot a little !!!:eek:

rbh

Fleet Admiral

OK, so it is the canuckle heads versus the Kings in round one.
I am seeing in my crystal ball, Canucks in "6" :D
OH YA

solar7647

Lieutenant Junior Grade

Go wings baby!!!!! I think we may take another cup....but when it comes down to it I just really want to see the Pengwins get blasted I dont care who deos it!!!!!

kend301

Lieutenant Junior Grade

:( My playoff hopes ended in a shootout in the last game of the season :mad:

NelsonQ

Lieutenant

Go wings baby!!!!! I think we may take another cup....but when it comes down to it I just really want to see the Pengwins get blasted I dont care who deos it!!!!!

As a Sens fan, I hope they help you out with that wish of the Penguins losing....

GO SENS GO!!

tpcowfish

Petty Officer 3rd Class

GO Hawks, Been a while for Hawk fans, this is our year One goal CUP

tallcanadian

Captain

Now we have Pittsburgh against Ottawa. Any thoughts on how many games for the series?

Any bets?

Bigprairie1

Commander

Well, I'm hoping the Pens get a distance in all of this. I've got a few teams I admire but no one I feel really, really a die hard fan of. I've always liked Montreal and the Flames...although I wouldn't necessarily bet money on either of them.:eek:
I tend to go with player combo's that I like to watch...hence the Pens and Crosby. As well, same thing goes for Washington with Ovechkin.
As for the Canucks.....thats a tough one for me. I left that 'marriage' 20+ years ago and it's hard to get that lovin' feelin' back. However, I will probably give it another whirl.;):D
My two bits.
BP:cool::)

Tig

Chief Petty Officer

Go Sens go.
Once again I find myself working away from Sens TV coverage during the playoffs. Even streaming video is blocked here.

NelsonQ

Lieutenant

Now we have Pittsburgh against Ottawa. Any thoughts on how many games for the series?

Any bets?

I picked SENS in 7 because I'm a SENS fan. Last night was a good game, and I expect it to be a long drawn out series with my SENS coming out on top.

aspeck

Staff member

Pens in 6 ... that was the warm up for the guns to come out blazing ... reality check that the Sens will not roll over and play dead just because they are playing the Pens. Should be some good games, but the Pens will come out on top. (But then the last time I made a hockey prediction I was flying that crazy red maple leaf for a month! :eek: )

tallcanadian

Captain

I agree with you both. But, I think Ottawa is the underdog here, pardon the pun Art. I have a soft spot for such, so I will say Ottawa in 7 as well.

Tim Frank

Vice Admiral

Pens in 6 ... that was the warm up for the guns to come out blazing ... reality check that the Sens will not roll over and play dead just because they are playing the Pens. Should be some good games, but the Pens will come out on top. (But then the last time I made a hockey prediction I was flying that crazy red maple leaf for a month! :eek: )

Care to go double or nothing?...;):D