Play off hockey

Brent S

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Re: Play off hockey

Well I'm happy the flyers are making a series of it, up 2-1. Getting in at the last moment like they did,I (and the rest of the world) figured it would be 0-4

maybe they do have a chance?.............NA!!!!! who am I kidding.

I do remember seeing Bobby Orr speaking to Kate Smith after she sang at a cup game. I thought that was kind of classy. Mostly because the flyers won.

Boy THAT was a LOOOOONG time ago!

NelsonQ

Lieutenant

YES FOLKS, Vancouver lost er in overtime, While I am guessing it will be in six.
ERRRR. :)

So 3 straight? I'm a Sens fan but Game 3 has been horrible to every Canadian team.

Let's hope things turn around tonight when my Sens take on the Penguins...

NelsonQ

Lieutenant

How about them Sens avoiding elimination last night with a triple overtime win:eek::eek:.... GO SENS GO

cougar1985

Lieutenant Junior Grade

go canucks ,go anybody that beats detroit.ahh bobby orr ,used his rookie cards in my bike spokes!who knew ,proably blew a few grand there!

NelsonQ

Lieutenant

go canucks ,go anybody that beats detroit.ahh bobby orr ,used his rookie cards in my bike spokes!who knew ,proably blew a few grand there!

Know the feeling. Did that with many Gretzky 2nd year and trophy cards that are all now $50+ each. Easily a few grand down the drain (or in the spokes)

rbh

Fleet Admiral

Know the feeling. Did that with many Gretzky 2nd year and trophy cards that are all now $50+ each. Easily a few grand down the drain (or in the spokes)

So does that make you "the spokesman" for hockey card abuse. :D
we all did it though. :eek:

tallcanadian

Captain

How about them Sens avoiding elimination last night with a triple overtime win:eek::eek:.... GO SENS GO

They can thank their goalie for that game. The third period was horrible. They did not deserve the win. I hope they do better next game.

cougar1985

Lieutenant Junior Grade

3-0 sens !keep the pressure up ,dont let up boys ,bury them.

cougar1985

Lieutenant Junior Grade

well didnt take long for them to let up,lol!

cougar1985

Lieutenant Junior Grade

well how the hell is that a penality ?are those reffs nuts!