OHOH

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Ooops - Looks like the bunny got run over by a reindeer! :eek:

hayko1971

Starmada Splash of the Year 2015
Happy Easter everyone, Spring is in the air, the Easter Bunny woke up to 8 inches of wet heavy snow and it's still coming down with a heavy snowfall warning in place.

:eek::tea:

Happy Easter!! Ain't this province grand? If ya don't like the weather, just wait a day lol

dozerII

Admiral
I ran out early this morning to see if the Easter bunny hid a SS V5 for me... nope ... I wonder what happened???

175685d1265355229-ran-over-rabbit-last-night-easter-late.jpe

Yuk, it's no wonder he didn't leave a V5 see below

Ooops - Looks like the bunny got run over by a reindeer! :eek:

He got run over by a snow plow on the way :bounce:

Happy Easter!! Ain't this province grand? If ya don't like the weather, just wait a day lol

Snowing up there too hayko?

dozerII

Admiral
Had to spend some money on the newer tandem to make it reliable, new Skins and wheels, new surge brake coupler and jack, repack the bearings and clean all the grease off the shoes and bleed the brakes.

Hooked to the truck, fueled up, tools and spare parts loaded, took tomorrow off work for my hair-brained plan. May long weekend in Canada is always the first weekend of camping, the Admirals van is loaded with camping gear to head to the fifth wheel lot tomorrow afternoon. I'm leaving between 1 and 2 am tomorrow on a 10 hour run to Manitoba, talked the old guy into keeping and selling his trailer, he will meet me at the boat launch around noon tomorrow, put the Chief from the first page of this thread on my trailer then turn and burn back to camp by midnight I hope. Cross your fingers.:facepalm::doh:

MNhunter1

Lieutenant Junior Grade
Best of luck on your road trip Dozer!! Looking forward to the pics upon your safe return.

Tnstratofam

Commander
Safe travels, and hope you have an uneventful trip.

Patiently awaiting pics of said new big tin on your well prepared trailer.:pop2:

jbcurt00

Staff member
Good luck, safe travels.

Remind me, some day soon I'll need to post my 1950mile 1way boat grab :facepalm:

Last edited:

dozerII

Admiral
Best of luck on your road trip Dozer!! Looking forward to the pics upon your safe return.

Thanks Mn

Safe travels, and hope you have an uneventful trip.

Patiently awaiting pics of said new big tin on your well prepared trailer.:pop2:

Thanks tns, I'm tired of pictures of Chieftains I need one in the yard.

Good luck, safe travels.

Remind me, some day soon I'll need to post my 1950mile 1way boat grab :faceplam:

Thanks jb do tell sound like a good story and I would like to have someone crazier than me in the Starmada:lol:

hayko1971

Starmada Splash of the Year 2015
Trailer looks great, travel safe and bring that bad boy back! You should have perfect weather for traveling anyways!

budski

Lieutenant Commander
Trailer looks awesome Glen, something makes me think this chief might be a keeper, hope you have a great weekend.

GA_Boater

Just another one of Dozer's patented beer runs bringing home more tin cans. Hope the schedule is/was met with no probs. This pickup was 7 months in the making including a fruitless test run. :eek:

Doz - When are you going to get serious about hoarding Tin? :lol: You made a good looking wagon for hauling a derelict hunk of tin home. :thumb:

GA_Boater

Wait 'til tomorrow, guys. Glen is still at the camp. But we need a report!

Tnstratofam

Commander
Camp! We don't have time for him to be relaxing. We're all jonesing for an update and he's camping.:twitch: I mean it's not like he drove all that far.:rolleyes:

I really do hope his trip was an uneventful one, and he gets plenty of rest.:encouragement: