oddjobs troll-Pirates

oddjob

Commander
Anyone following the News about pirates off the coast of Somolia trying to board Cruise Ships?<br /><br />A few years ago Al queda boarded a ship near there, boarded robbed and threw an American in a wheelchair overboard among holding folk hostage for some time.<br /><br />So are we to believe that these are pirates? Cause thats what is being reported.....

RubberFrog

Rear Admiral
Re: oddjobs troll-Pirates

I thought most Somalians were muslim. Sounds like more terrorism to me.

Limited-Time

Vice Admiral

Seems to me a true Pirates motive is self serving. Pillage and plunder to increase ones own wealth and power, if you will. Can anyone with an agenda other than that be classified as a Pirate??

LadyFish

Admiral

From another site I frequent.......<br /><br />Dear "lying" media: <br /><br />I know its hard for you scumbags to ever report the news as it simply happens, ..& that by your alternative reality you hope to create your own topics to smear the Bush presidency in an effort to help empower the liberal democrats. <br /><br />We ARE the real mainstream majority, ...stop pretending that you represent "us" just as your pathological lying democratic party bedfellows keep pretending!<br /><br />By the way: The Somalian pirates you had in your storyline are actually ' MUSLIM terrorists.<br /><br />Also, ..those rioting, burning & looting & murdering in France are also MUSLIMS.<br /><br />You have a problem DEFINING them as "MUSLIMS"; We the mainstream majority KNOW full well who are the terrorists of the world, & its not America, & its NOT israel either as you sometimes like to have your listeners believe by some of your glib comments, & nuance of words, or by your portley smirking liberal guests that you encourage on your news programs!<br /><br />And oh yes, ...YOUR idiotic lust to portray our founding fathers such as George Washington, & Thomas Jefferson as "terrorists" themselves in order to help court even more sympathy for the islamic slugs that wreak their havoc on civilized society.<br /><br />And how you idiots just love forcing American citizens to accept the multi-cultural mentality of disseminating with islamic ideology, & giving muslims access to everything reserved for American citizens; ..while at the same time you condemn, & ridicule traditional American values, & christianity, & are not content unless the godless ACLU is out disemboweling all references of traditional Christian belief out of society!<br /><br />I know, ...it is just too hard for you simple minded turds to report the truth because you "must" appear fair minded in wanting to give the enemy to America a free pass so that way you can help garner sympathy for them in the same fashion you created sympathy for Palestinian terrorists over the course of decades.<br /><br />Murder, mayhem..& brutality the muslims have operated since the Munich olympics of 1972. whether in America, Rome, Spain, Lebanon, Israel, France, Spain, Bali, Somalia & London, & everywhere else in the world.<br /><br />We have listened to your editorializing about the so called Palestinian fight for freedom, ..& that all they want is to have their own state. (rubbish)...as all they want is to extirminate Israel!)<br /><br />Somehow you, THE LYING MEDIA ..the masters of lies & deception want everybody to believe its all everybody elses fault, & that we just have to try to understand the Muslims, cause' afteral it "must" be America or Israel's fault that the muslim terrorists operate as they do.<br /><br />You grace us with your phoney media polls on how President Bush's rating are not good, ..but YOU fail to mention that mainstream america finds even LESS favorible ratings in the mainstream media, ..(must have slipped your minds!)<br /><br />You have helped to "*******ize" the constitution, all of morality, the knowledge of right from wrong, eulogized criminals, created class envy, & indulge in the most articulate race baiting methods known to civilized man, & are expert at inventing "victims" out of focus groups.<br /><br />NO....you shall NOT be successful at "institutionalizing" liberalism into everyday thought.<br /><br />Your days of having a monopolizing media are also over, as are your attempts to suggest that Bush fixed the last election,the accusations of Bush lied about the war in Iraq, & that our soldiers are terrorists themselves, & that our soldiers torture, & murder innocent muslim non-combatins.<br /><br />Ever since the days of the Viet-Nam era, this has been your mantra...unless the liberal democrats are in office, to wit "EVERYTHING" is always wonderful in the world when they are the majority in the government.<br /><br />You people in the media are always on the wrong side of history, morality, & decency, & do not realize just how reprehensible you are to the real mainstream majority, & especially by your efforts to help destroy the Bush presidency which is glaring to all!<br /><br />RANT OFF

oddjob

Commander

Thx LF. That reminds me....Before I deployed to Spain in the early 80s. The Navy briefed every one of us as part of cultural orientation, of all the known terroists of the european regions.<br /><br />I didnt even know little GB existed.

SoulWinner

Commander

Piracy along the Somali coast has been a problem for years. I subscribe to some sail boat magazines, and they have been warning the global cruising community to give Somalia a wide birth for about five years. These guys target yachts that aren't traveling in convoys. They have been known to kill and rape and everything else. Although they are Muslim, I think they do this more for personal gain than as organized terrorists. What is there left to terrorize in Somalia anyway?

Vlad D Impeller

Commander

Originally posted by oddjob:<br /> Anyone following the News about pirates off the coast of Somolia trying to board Cruise Ships?<br /><br />A few years ago Al queda boarded a ship near there, boarded robbed and threw an American in a wheelchair overboard among holding folk hostage for some time.<br /><br />So are we to believe that these are pirates? Cause thats what is being reported.....
The American who was thrown overboard was a man by the name of Leon Klinghoffer.<br />The ship was the Achilles Lauro, it was hijacked by PLO terrorists in the Suez canal area.<br />The terrorist that led the assault was captured in Iraq by our forces. He died from a series medical complications in prison.<br />Alqueda was not in existence at that time.<br /><br />The attack on the cruise ship off of the horn of Africa was indeed committed by pirates, Piracy on the high seas is on the increase from along the African coast to the Indian ocean to the south pacific, piracy is also rampant in the Carribean and off the south and central american coasts.<br />Whether one calls it piracy or terrorism it matters not to me, what matters is that we get a handle on the situation, doing so will also decrease the trade of human trafficking.

Fly Rod

Commander

:) Did any of them have a patch over their eye, with a beard; a parrot on their shoulder; a horizontal striped dirty shirt and a sword and a hat with skull and cross bones????<br />Then I might say "PIRATES"!!!! ;) :cool:

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Pirates are seagoing thieves, plain and simple. They kill you, steal your boat or ship and everything in it.<br /><br />The Achille Lauro was hijacked by terrorists. The guys who attacked the cruise ship off Somalia were terrorists.<br /><br />Pirates attacking private vessels in the Gulf Stream and the Bahamas were a real problem in the late 70s-early 80s. When boaters started going heavily armed the practice sort of died out. Drug running was more profitable and less deadly.

oddjob

Commander

LOL Fly...I just recenty saw a documentary on it called : "Pirates of the Carribean" Staring Johnny Depp. :)

jtexas

Fleet Admiral

A troll about the definition of the word pirate? c'mon, how can you call this a troll...you can do better.<br /><br />LOL @ oj - a great movie. Ever wonder how they could keep that attraction open..."we pillage and plunder and rifle and loot..." extort, maraud, embezzle, hijack, burn up the city...it's all in the song.<br /><br />Ever had your timbers shivered?

mattttt25

Commander

"By the way: The Somalian pirates you had in your storyline are actually ' MUSLIM terrorists.<br /><br />Also, ..those rioting, burning & looting & murdering in France are also MUSLIMS.<br /><br />You have a problem DEFINING them as "MUSLIMS"; We the mainstream majority KNOW full well who are the terrorists of the world, & its not America, & its NOT israel either..."<br /><br />LF- i used to have some respect for you. but your recent post (regardless of it being a c/p) shows you are as racist as the rest of the necks that frequent this board. that's too bad.

jtexas

Fleet Admiral

Matttttt's got a point L/F, defining them as Muslims is the equivalent of defining the Ku Klux Klan as Christians.

LadyFish

Admiral

Matt, those were not my words, as stated from the initial sentence in my post. It was a c&p from another board. I didn't say in my post that I agreed or disagreed with every word of it. I simply posted it to show how liberal our media can be when it comes to reporting the facts. Not one place in the post does it say that ALL muslims are terrorists. It states that terrorists are muslim. You missed the whole point of the post to begin with after you conveniently extracted what you needed to serve your purpose.<br /><br />For you to call me a racist is just plain wrong. I could care less if you no longer respect me, but I'm telling you I do care about being referred to as a racist.

QC

Supreme Mariner

Good for you LF!!! Accusing somebody of being a racist seems very easy to some. To me it is VERY irresponsible, mean, wrong immoral etc. etc. etc. I will call people like Jesse Jackson a racist because he is one, and he has confirmed it over and over. To call somebody a racist that is not is truly bad, wrong, again multiple etc's <br /><br />Mattttt, you need to retract and quickly if there is any respect to be had for YOU frankly.

SoulWinner

Commander

Mattt, calling LF a racist garners a big giant WTF from here. WTF over?