No one wants to discuss Fallujah?

Carphunter

Commander
Re: No one wants to discuss Fallujah?

Amen to that Raghauler!<br /><br />Many of you need to read and reread Raghauler's post until it sinks in.<br /><br />Get your head out of the sand.

JoeW

Senior Chief Petty Officer

Good post raghauler! I agree 100% <br /><br />Whatever negative feeling you may have toward the current administration and their actions, save it until our guys come home.<br /><br />You can't conduct a war via polls.

bobingardner

Petty Officer 3rd Class

I support the troops and believe the war was inevitable but it won't be over before the election. I don't see how we can avoid discussing it.

Roger Rose

Cadet

Raghauler, I agree. What people don't understand and never will is the significance of "covert" operations. The news media has cost many lives that people don't realize. Let the military do their job that their trained to do and our administrion to do their job that we voted for them to do. Fingers can point 2 ways. What has happened here in America we cannot change(Sept.11,2001 ) but we can learn from what has happened. We need to stay united and bring this war to an end,get Iraq back on it's feet and bring our Troops home.

Fly Rod

Commander

:) " Pull Back!! Pull Back!!!" the troops!!!!<br /><br />Send in Little Boy!!!! and Fat Man!!!!!!" YES!!! YESSS!!!! YESSSSS!!!!! ;) :cool:

Fly Rod

Commander

:) Does anybody know about how many people that Little Boy and Fat man have taken out of the equasion???? They have saved a million lifes many years ago!!!!

Toad2001

Chief Petty Officer

samagee,<br />Pot smoking is not legal in Canada, although you would unlikely get arrested or fined for smoking pot or having simple possession.<br />For certain serious medical reasons (aids, cancer, glycoma) it can be prescribed by physicians.<br />I don't know why you have such a hate-on for Canada and Canadians. Perhaps you should see a therapist to get over your marriage separation.

rolmops

Vice Admiral

While my political preference lays with plywoody,his entire reasoning is only 20/20 hindsight at this point.We are in a new situation which is very curiously watched by many powers like China,India and Russia. these nations are measuring our resolve in this conflict.The Arab street is dying to see us turn tail.Having gone to Iraq may or may not have been a mistake,but that point is mute.Not showing resolve and overwhelming force and accepting anything less than complete surrender with maybe a symbolic face saving gesture for the arabs,is a sure ticket to having this conflict be a lot more expensive in human life that it is now.<br />I can just sense the smile on the French politician's face when he thinks about Iraq right now.

12Footer

Fleet Admiral

Toad, I wouldn't take his post so personally. We Americans lost many souls on 9/11/01. We are still quite touchy over it, as the deaths to liberate Iraq are still mounting.<br />Yet, we pay the cost. Read his post again. He was referencing border security, which let's face it, draws vaccum on both sides of the gate, yours and ours.<br /><br />He said, "And just so those from Canada know. I have no interest in hearing anything from Canada. Learn to seal your boarders, and then maybe you can criticize others."<br /><br />I add to this, the official stand of your government towards the intial post-resolution Iraq was non-suportive...IMHO, You guys need to get a grip on terror before it grips you. I look forward to seeing a regime change of sorts up there myself. But in the meantime, we need to stay on the same side of this and other global wars . <br />Russia is now cowering over thier contractors being taken hostage. We do not operate like that. Nor did your country in WWII. You fought by our side with honor, and at great cost. Freedom is never free. Many of America's citizenry have no clue when it comes to that basic fact, for one reason or another. But this complacency was altered somewhat by terrorists. There are many of us left who will not be complacent. Just as I'm certain, many Canadians are vigilant, many more need to be. We are Siamese twins, connected at the backbone . What happens to me, will happen to you before, or soon after.

Toad2001

Chief Petty Officer

12 Footer, I appreciate your concerns about security, its top priority for all agencies in Canada.<br /><br />I recall a post not so long ago from samagee stating he hated Canadians because his wife left him for one, and for no other particular reason.<br /><br /> :rolleyes:

samagee

Chief Petty Officer

Well toad there are more reason to not like a country that continues to show their true colors towards Americans. I have visited over there many times now exchanging kids for parent time. I have had nothing but "interesting" interactions with Canadians.<br /><br />I find it easier to just make sure I don't have to interact with them at all. Oh yea, don't try waving at anyone while driving through either. Gets you the finger 9 times out of 10.<br /><br />As for the boarder. It's a mess. There was an article on the INS website talking about all the drug traffic that comes from Canada. Apparently people like the pot from Canada because of its higher potency than Mexico's. Of course if drugs are getting through so easily, imagine what else is. In fact we don't have to imagine do we? We can just read it in the news.<br /><br />As for the "medicinal" purpose. Yea right. I forsee alot of doctors making money under the table. Although all you Canadians know how easy it is to just hop a fench at a pot farm, don't you?<br /><br />I still have two boys up there full time. I get to hear all about these things. I also get to hear how they get ragged on, and physically attacked for being an American.<br /><br />Spout your propaganda elsewhere.

Toad2001

Chief Petty Officer

9/10 times? maybe its you, did you ever think of that? <br />Has JB ever been flipped the bird? It doesn't sound like it, and it sounds like he's traveled here more than you.<br />You don't know what you are talking about I'm afraid. Attitude is everything. Whether you had daughters or sons, they would have no troubles fitting in at Canadian school as Americans.<br /><br />BTW-There are border problems going north and south.