my 68 Starcraft Holiday project

Status
Not open for further replies.

CheapboatKev

Vice Admiral
Re: my 68 Starcraft Holiday project

Get that monkey a beer:D He looks thirsty;)

lol..He had a big night last night at the Mex restaraunt here in Memphis..
I think he is STILL drunk...

monkeybeer.jpg

fshngho

Lieutenant

Uuhh Kev, a monkey? I think we are going to have to talk to you at Tinstock:( Maybe have an intervention to get the monkey off your back.:) I will just have to let people know not to "upset" you big fella. Wouldn't want you to relapse, and go back to the rubber ducky or something. (and I had such high hopes for you too):redface:
Does anyone have one of those 'special' life jackets for Kev? the ones with the long sleeves that tie in the back?

Huron Angler

Admiral

CBK when that primate sobers up see if ya can't get him to work on some of your wiring and gauges...he will fit under the dash easily;)

Then you can supervise and drink coronas.

BTW fshngho he's fine...I think...he just needs to get back to florida and work on the boat to get his sanity back:D

CheapboatKev

Vice Admiral

See TallCanadian..I told you man....

You ever see the commercial of the sales guy that leaves for a business meeting and his kid puts the lil monkey in his briefcase?
And the Dad sends pics home of the monkey in the big city conference room and stuff? Kinda the same thought..

We were at a Christmas party a couple years ago in Chicago and won a Elvis Presley crotched doll..hokey as hell..We planed on having me take Elvis on the road and take pics of Elvis @ the Alamo, in Vegas, Memphis @ Graceland of course,Miami, any landmarks where I travel for work..The thought was to REgift Elvis along with the photo album at the next years party, and whoever got Elvis had to keep it going..

Well, I guess it wouldnt work if the person that got him was a shut in..Elvis in the kitchen...Elvis in the wheelchair..Elvis on the oxygen tank...

HopeSheFloats

Lieutenant Commander

Mom used to always say...quit monkeying around and get back to work :p

Come on Kev..tell us his name...unless it's pookie or snookem's ...that would be waaaay tooo much info {lol}

CheapboatKev

Vice Admiral

Mom used to always say...quit monkeying around and get back to work :p

Come on Kev..tell us his name...unless it's pookie or snookem's ...that would be waaaay tooo much info {lol}

just plain ol "monkey" or "stoopid monkey" to any robot chicken fans..

HopeSheFloats

Lieutenant Commander

"robot chicken fans"..................:confused: :redface:

bananaboater

Ensign

Kev, Next time that monkey is in Memphis let me know, I'm only 75 minutes away. Would love to have a beer with him (her?)?

BobsGlasstream

Commander

Hey Kev,
I just thought i would drop in and let you know that I think you have done a great job for a tight budget. :)
I have been following your thread just not posting in it.
I hope you get those wiring gremlins figured out soon.
Good work
Bob

tallcanadian

Captain

You ever see the Youtube videos of ''Where the hell is Matt?''. Buddy does this little dance in all these countries. You can do the same with Stoopid Monkey. LOL.

fshngho

Lieutenant

BTW fshngho he's fine...I think...he just needs to get back to florida and work on the boat to get his sanity back:D[/QUOTE]

Sorry my friend, I aint buying that. Did you see the pics? Our poor friend here goes to the Alamo, Graceland and such (his admission) but where does he take stoopid monkey to get pics, a mexican restaraunt, with a beer. The man has lost his mind, the man needs to be committed, the man......wait a minute, he DOES fit right in, don't he. UUhhhh, gotta go bye.
Dale:D

CheapboatKev

Vice Admiral

Kev, Next time that monkey is in Memphis let me know, I'm only 75 minutes away. Would love to have a beer with him (her?)?

I'll let ya know..Your just south of Sardis Lake..I was in Tunica Tuesday morning and I go to Tupelo once in a blue moon ale..

Oh its a him..he dont have any cash, but I'd buy!

CheapboatKev

Vice Admiral

Hey Kev,
I just thought i would drop in and let you know that I think you have done a great job for a tight budget. :)
I have been following your thread just not posting in it.
I hope you get those wiring gremlins figured out soon.
Good work
Bob

Bob thanks Bud..Thats a nice compliment coming from you!

sprintst

Commander

Buy that monkey a beer on me. The both of you can kick back and watch a Robot Chicken episode. The beer helps to be in the same frame of mind as what they come up with. I'm a fan as well as you can see...

North Beach

Commander

Kev, seriously, please explain to us stupid folks what an Elvis Presly CROTCHED doll is:D

And on that kill switch thing. I remember reading in one of my manuals that the older Mercruisers (some of em) had a kill switch that momentarily killed the engine when you shifted from one gear to another to help it shift smoothly. Then the momentum of the engine/tranny fired it up again???? I think the kill switch was in the shifter. FWIW!

bananaboater

Ensign

Had me guessing too. Crocheted like a doily? I guess. Would like to see him in all his glory.:)

Last edited:

CheapboatKev

Vice Admiral

lol..ya..crochted..Hell I cant spell it, but ya like a doily..or a sweater..
I'll post a pic of Elvis..

And NB..
I think thats basically the shift "interrup" switch, and yes it does exactly that, it stalls the motor for 1 millisecond as you shift

CheapboatKev

Vice Admiral

Buy that monkey a beer on me. The both of you can kick back and watch a Robot Chicken episode. The beer helps to be in the same frame of mind as what they come up with. I'm a fan as well as you can see...

Cool..they have some funny/sick/wrong stuff..the basic stuff that is always going through my lil brain..

CheapboatKev

Vice Admiral

BTW fshngho he's fine...I think...he just needs to get back to florida and work on the boat to get his sanity back:D

Sorry my friend, I aint buying that. Did you see the pics? Our poor friend here goes to the Alamo, Graceland and such (his admission) but where does he take stoopid monkey to get pics, a mexican restaraunt, with a beer. The man has lost his mind, the man needs to be committed, the man......wait a minute, he DOES fit right in, don't he. UUhhhh, gotta go bye.
Dale:D[/QUOTE]

Here ya go Dale..I made a special trip today just for you.

graceland.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.