Muskie Recipes Needed

FLATHEAD

Captain
Re: Muskie Recipes Needed

Holy Cats, Did ya see that gonfishn??? Now they are nailin their heads to the barn door :eek: Sounds like some bad mojo to me..

roscoe

Supreme Mariner

What's next?<br /><br />"Pet Puppy Recipes needed"<br /><br />"Recipe needed for my son"<br /><br />"How to season and cook Grandma?"

Bigfun

Petty Officer 1st Class

Whats next?<br /><br />Musky bountys. :D

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Originally posted by OBJ:<br />If a muskie has Y bones like a pike, I can fillet it out without bones. No kidden'.
Hey OBJ, I will find out and maybe you can give some pointers on how to do it.

Dunaruna

Admiral

Please educate me, does 'Muskie' go by any other name? Is it native to the U.S.A.? Your posts indicate their big. How big? Sorry for the ignorance, I'd just like to get a mental picture of what I'm reading about. Thanks. Aldo

SpinnerBait_Nut

Originally posted by Dunaruna:<br />Please educate me, does 'Muskie' go by any other name? Is it native to the U.S.A.? Your posts indicate their big. How big? Sorry for the ignorance, I'd just like to get a mental picture of what I'm reading about. Thanks. Aldo
Here ya go Dunaruna.<br />
bigfish62.jpg

Dunaruna

Admiral

Wow!!!! Never seen anything like that down here. Body of a rainbow, head like my mother-inlaw. I'm coming over.

gonfishn

Commander

And here is where they start...Now how can you call these little gators ugly...<br /><br />
littlemusky2.jpg

muskyone

Master Chief Petty Officer

i would rather eat a skunk you do no harm and we won't have to fry you

FSHKPR

Ensign

hey sbn on my website is two different ways to debone a northern pike, i would assume its pretty close for a musky. debone a northern <br />and may the musky gods have mercy on you. :D

gonfishn

Commander

Hey MuskyOne do you have room in your boat when we hook up in June at the homestead.. Eurolarva is also coming up but after seeing his last post I'm a little nervous at having him in my boat. Better yet lets put him on Neaumans boat..

SpinnerBait_Nut

Originally posted by eurolarva:<br />First thing you need is disposible gloves and lots of newspaper. You dont want to get the slime and stench on your hands.
And gonfishn blamed it all on the stink bait at Watts when in fact it was leftover muskie smell.

SpinnerBait_Nut

Originally posted by FSHKPR:<br />hey sbn on my website is two different ways to debone a northern pike, i would assume its pretty close for a musky. debone a northern <br />and may the musky gods have mercy on you. :D
Thanks FSHKPR, that might come in handy. I printed all that out so I can give it to him.

SpinnerBait_Nut

Originally posted by muskyone:<br />i would rather eat a skunk you do no harm and we won't have to fry you
Hey muskyone, like I said, it's not for me but a buddy of mine. I don't even eat fish, but some of these recipes sure sound good. Keep them coming.<br />I have 2 weeks till the time of fry.

muskyone

Master Chief Petty Officer

ya i have room in my boat if not we can drag him behind we need to set up some details before the middle of may when i move from here i be soly on my cell phone i don't know if i'll be on line till aug if i even have a land line put in at the new house and sbn if you buddie is counting on chatching a musky to eat he better bring other food or he may go hungry i've had my eye on caverun for about a year now i'll get there someday

gonfishn

Commander

I see the plot thickens here a little..Rumor has it that Ladyfish is behind (and Spinner Bait doesn't lie)this. Add a few more of my friends here to my list and we have a conspiracy unfolding. I have a present I would like to send to a few of you. All I need is where to send. BubbaKat got a whiff of this special bait and he will tell you that there is not another smell like it anywhere..<br /><br />
heyjack_bait.jpg

LadyFish

Admiral

Nope not me. I only wish I had thought of it, SBN is trying to pass the buck on this one. All I did was try to be helpful and post a few innocent recipes. I didn't know that you weren't suppose to eat Muskie fish. Evidently, people do or there wouldn't be recipes.<br />
noevil.gif

SpinnerBait_Nut

There he goes with the stink bait thing again.<br />gonfishn, it ain't the stink bait, it's the smell of the muskie is what eurolarva says.<br /><br />No LF was not in on it. Just asked for some recipes from her. ;) <br /><br />I also hear that the guy that is doing the fish cleaning is going to be wearing a pink apron.<br />Now what does that say for the muskie?