Moral delima

Twidget

Commander
Re: Moral delima

Here's another suggestion. Tell the wife that you would like her to go and talk to some victims of the sort of acts that her husband has committed (not his victims), then see if she still wants you to write that letter.
Have her talk to my wife. My FIL is a 'highly decorated' retired high ranking Army officer. He is also a child molester. He molested my wife from the age of 10 until she left for college.<br /><br />Her mother allowed it, for some unknown reason. She claims that it was either because she was an immigrant with no family, or she didnt know. It really depends on how drunk she is at the time.<br /><br />FIL is hiding, er retired in Germany. <br /><br />My wife is sooo messed up in a bunch of ways. She has very low self esteeem, no self confidence and acts like a whipped dog at the first sign of authority.<br /><br />I have absolutely NO sypathy for any form of child molestation. A dull rusty knife should do the trick. <br /><br />The domineering in his family really reminds me of my FIL. If he was accused of 8, how many were there really? My FIL had my wife convinced that he would kill the entire family if she ever told anyone. <br /><br />Sorry if it rambles, this is a really sore subject with me. :mad: