Men drivers

KaGee

Admiral
Re: Men drivers

Originally posted by LadyFish:<br /> Funny......all the accidents I was ever in were never my fault. :p
That's what they all say! .....JK! :D <br /><br />Stupid driving is an equal opportunity sport... plenty of men and women partake everyday.<br /><br />EDIT: Side note... did you know that the vast majority of stupid drivers have eaten carrotts at one time or another? :eek: :eek:

spratt

Lieutenant

Originally posted by KaGee:<br /> <br />EDIT: Side note... did you know that the vast majority of stupid drivers have eaten carrotts at one time or another? :eek: :eek:
Now you are going to offend a whole new species here...rabbits eat carrots...so are you saying that if you eat carrots, you are stupid? Or just that if you drive, eating carrots make you stupid? Or perhaps, that if you are stupid, you drive while eating carrots? Can one assume that eating carrots while driving makes one stupid and causes accidents, thereby leading to a new group of statistics that could include SUV owners???

spratt

Lieutenant

So it must not be the carrots... ;) <br /><br />Although once when I was hunting, a rabbit trying to get away so fast that it actually ran into a tree trunk, rolled and got up and got away...actually, I laughed so hard I LET it get away...thought it deserved some mercy...but I reckon that can't really be referred to as an acident, since it was escaping in fear...

Mr.Ladyfish

Master Chief Petty Officer

Funny......all the accidents I was ever in were never my fault
Does that include the time you rolled my new truck over with no other vehicles within 5 miles? :D :D :D :D :D

Mrs Soulwinner

Petty Officer 1st Class

spratt, please accept my apologies. Apparently I it wasn't a good idea for me to get on this morning while i was asleep ;) I think I talk in my sleep more than I realize. I meant no attack on you :( And to answer your question..<br /><br />
Wait...did you close your reply by saying that women on the average are "ignorant, self-absorbed, irresponsible"...?? Tee hee heee...just joking...
YES. like I had said in another thread, you all would be very surprised on my true views of women. :rolleyes:

spratt

Lieutenant

No need to apologize, Mrs. Soul!!! I didn't take offense really...I don't even know you!!! Besides, anyone who truly lives for God is a Brother or Sister to me!!! Now, that said, you know how brothers and sisters can fight:) <br /><br />As far as my views on women...some I keep secret, but others are like th is: I was raised by a Foster Mother, and she taught me that women were to be treated like delicate treasures, never to be mistreated or beat upon. I once hit my sister in teh arm when I was 13. I never did it again. 'Nuff said. Women are precious treasures, but I really don't wanna get off on that in this thread...<br /><br />Women are also terrible drivers. Maybe not you, and I will believe that, because there are exceptions to EVERY rule. I hate to ride when my wife drives. She plain ol' scares me. Not that she is a BAD driver, just that she is a scary driver...

KaGee

Admiral

Originally posted by Mr.Ladyfish:<br />
Does that include the time you rolled my new truck over with no other vehicles within 5 miles? :D :D :D :D :D
OUCH!<br /><br />Sleepin on the boat tonight Mr. LF ?<br /><br /> :D

spratt

Lieutenant

Originally posted by Mrs Soulwinner:<br /> ;) <br /><br />I hope I'm around long enough to drive when I'm eighty :D
Hmmm...lemme think about that one...around long enuff...to drive...when I'm 80...hmmmmm

samagee

Chief Petty Officer

"Have you ever seen a rabbit get in an accident? I don't think so."<br /><br />I have, they become real flat real fast. :)

spratt

Lieutenant

Originally posted by samagee:<br /> "Have you ever seen a rabbit get in an accident? I don't think so."<br /><br />I have, they become real flat real fast. :)
Now, why didn't I think of that!!! :D :D :D :D

Mrs Soulwinner

Petty Officer 1st Class

Originally posted by Mrs Soulwinner:<br /> I hope I'm around long enough to drive when I'm eighty
Originally posted by spratt: <br />Hmmm...lemme think about that one...around long enuff...to drive...when I'm 80...hmmmmm
you know....drive all todays youngins crazy then :D

spratt

Lieutenant

Originally posted by Mrs Soulwinner:<br />
Originally posted by Mrs Soulwinner:<br /> I hope I'm around long enough to drive when I'm eighty
Originally posted by spratt: <br />Hmmm...lemme think about that one...around long enuff...to drive...when I'm 80...hmmmmm
you know....drive all todays youngins crazy then :D
OK, wimmen folk have the inept ability to drive menfolk crazy, depending on the situation at hand...BUT, this one makes my blood cooler hurt...<br /><br />If you can be around long enuff to drive when you are 80, you can make todays young'uns crazy then...I do believe you have spanned several eras in two sentences...natcherly you is gonna be around long enuff if you live to be 80...then if possible you can drive...howsomeever, todays young'uns is gonna be old'uns then...hmmmmm

LadyFish

Admiral

Originally posted by Mr.Ladyfish:<br />
Does that include the time you rolled my new truck over with no other vehicles within 5 miles?
ROTLFMAO at Kagee. :D :D :D <br /><br />Actually, if that school bus hadn't run me off the road I would have never flipped so many times Mr. LF. Again, not my fault. :p <br /><br />Schoolbus - 1<br />LF - 0<br />Look on Mr. LF's face when he came down the road looking at the undercarriage of his brand spankin new truck, not even made the first payment on new truck.......................<br />.....PRICELESS
8.gif

LadyFish

Admiral

BTW
2.gif
Mrs. Soulwinner. Always good to have another fisherlady/boatin babe aboard. :p

aspeck

Staff member

A rabbit got into an accident just last night in front of my house - poor thing is flat as a pancake now.

spratt

Lieutenant

Lemme se if this works---<br /><br />
computers.php
<br /><br />If not I will try something diferent...

Drowned Rat

Captain

"Have you ever seen a rabbit get in an accident? I don't think so."<br /><br />I have, they become real flat real fast
Yeah, but was he driving a car when he got in an accident?<br /><br />LF, Thanks for confirming that school bus drivers are the most dangerous drivers on the road. I got hit by a school bus on my bicycle and I've been in more close calls with school buses than I can count. :eek: