Light Bulbs

fixin

Senior Chief Petty Officer
Re: Light Bulbs

The local electrician wants to charge me $300 to winterize my 75 watt blown bulb!<br />Is there any way I can do this myself??<br />Thanks in advanced

ndemge

Commander

Fixin,...<br /><br />If it's already cracked, or the filiment has burned out, you can do it yourself, but if it's not cracked, you best leave it to the pros.<br /><br />But, since your close by, swing by my shop and I'll sell you climate controlled inside storage so you don't have to winterize, then you can worry about the repairs in the spring. Just don't forget the fogging oil!

Luna Sea

Lieutenant Junior Grade

Will my starting battery/alternator system handle all these bulbs? Or should I add a 2nd battery for running the bulbs?<br /><br />Thanks

ndemge

Commander

This thread shows right here what kind of group we've got down here in the basement.<br /><br />Iboats get together 2005, we need to all get together! We need no entertainment, just chairs and a campfire to sit around and amuse ourselves.

NYMINUTE

Captain

I need to know the battery data: CCA's voltage, age of battery, where purchased, and if you had a coupon. Also need your savings account number, picture of your most recent pet, and a 2005 Rinker 410 Fiesta Vee. :eek: :eek:

Bondo

Staff member

Originally posted by One More Cast:<br /> How do you get them trees to grow? you know , the light bulb trees that are all coming in to bloom this time of year. I especially like the ones with lots of colors that blink. I tried planting 45, 75,and 100 watt bulbs but none of them came up. :(
I couldn't get them to grow Either..........<br />Miracle-Grow........<br />Horse Manure.....<br />Chicken Manure.....<br />Nothing Worked............... :( <br /><br />Well,.............<br />I waited until the Neighbors trees went into Bloom,+ went over there(After Dark) and Dug up 1 of His...................<br /><br />That's when I figgered out Where I was going Wrong...........................<br /><br />I Didn't Wire the seeds Right............... :D

NYMINUTE

Captain

Originally posted by Bondo:<br />
Originally posted by One More Cast:<br /> How do you get them trees to grow? you know , the light bulb trees that are all coming in to bloom this time of year. I especially like the ones with lots of colors that blink. I tried planting 45, 75,and 100 watt bulbs but none of them came up. :(
I couldn't get them to grow Either..........<br />Miracle-Grow........<br />Horse Manure.....<br />Chicken Manure.....<br />Nothing Worked............... :( <br /><br />Well,.............<br />I waited until the Neighbors trees went into Bloom,+ went over there(After Dark) and Dug up 1 of His...................<br /><br />That's when I figgered out Where I was going Wrong...........................<br /><br />I Didn't Wire the seeds Right............... :D
:confused: :confused: That does it, Now I know we have completely gone off the deep end. :D :D

KaGee

Admiral

At this rate we will never make it to spring!

Luna Sea

Lieutenant Junior Grade

Are the bulbs in a Bayliner as good as the bulbs in a Sea Ray? :eek: :eek:

NYMINUTE

Captain

Originally posted by Luna Sea:<br /> Are the bulbs in a Bayliner as good as the bulbs in a Sea Ray? :eek: :eek:
Only if they have received the correct torque, and have been inspected by a certified i-boater.<br />This is not limited to, but a condition of better.

KaGee

Admiral

The result of using synthesized bulb seed.... will people never learn!<br /><br />
295.jpg

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

ndemge:<br /><br />Yes.

jtexas

Fleet Admiral

My system won't hold electricity pressure. How do I trouble-shoot the electricity pump? Or could it be a leaky seal somewhere? I didn't see any smoke leaking out - is there some way to tell if there's any left in this fixture?<br /><br />Also, I think my electricity filter might be clogged, but I don't know how to flush it out.<br /><br />Last question: is it normal for all the bulbs to go out at the same time?<br /><br />thanks,

one more cast

Captain

oy yoy yoy, yoy yoy (as my Hungarian grandma used to say) and to think we haven't even had any snow yet... Its gonna be a long winter for sure. :D

lakelivin

Lieutenant Junior Grade

Originally posted by Luna Sea:<br /> Are the bulbs in a Bayliner as good as the bulbs in a Sea Ray? :eek: :eek:
Where and how do you intend to use the boat? Offshore, regular, heavy duty use, or occasional freshwater recreation? <br /><br />Is this a starter boat you're going to want to upgrade in a year or two or a recreational playtoy you're going to be content to live with for awhile?

spratt

Lieutenant

Originally posted by phatmanmike:<br />or what about twin 35's? i hear twins are much brighter in the beginning , but dimmer at the end...?
which end?

NYMINUTE

Captain

I need to put boots on my mouse. This thread gets more goofy every post. Yes it is going to be a long WINTER