Lets see those member pics again

gaugeguy

Captain
Re: Lets see those member pics again

Originally posted by Carphunter:<br /> Mellow, I only see one problem with those pics,................none of those carp had the distinct Arrow hole that mine always have. ;) <br />
Noticed that too, nothing a well placed arrow won't fix ;)

Carphunter

Commander

LOL at Mellow. :D <br /><br />That fella has much more hair than I do. ;) <br /><br />I keep tellin you guys, imagine Bruce Willis with his shaved head.................................I don't know why, but just imagine it. :p <br /><br />You took the words right outta my mouth GG. ;)

Skinnywater

Commander

Skinnywater? where are you, in the Sierras somewhere, Tahoe maybe
That picture is in the Mendocino National Forest just south of the Yolla Bolly Wilderness. <br />Due west of my homestead.

Carphunter

Commander

Mr. Ladyfish is Ernest Borgnine(sp), who knew. :D <br /><br />Now i'm just kiddin. ;)

tylerin

Commander

I keep tellin you guys, imagine Bruce Willis with his shaved head....
I'm imagining someone more like Curly :D

gaugeguy

Captain

Doesn't the glare from that bald head spook the wildlife when you are drawing a bead on them? I heard they have camo paint :p <br /><br />C'mon Carpy, If I can show you my hairy socks, you can post that bald head ;)

tylerin

Commander

Whats up with that Carp? Gauge, the wildlife ain't the only thing that Carp can spook. Carpy, I've figured out why you bow hunt those Carp. I'm figuring if you Lip one, it might ruin the whole adventure :D BJ on a stick

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

gaugeguy writes,<br />"Doesn't the glare from that bald head spook the wildlife when you are drawing a bead on them? I heard they have camo paint"<br /><br />tylerin writes,<br />"Whats up with that Carp? Gauge, the wildlife ain't the only thing that Carp can spook. Carpy, I've figured out why you bow hunt those Carp. I'm figuring if you Lip one, it might ruin the whole adventure"<br /><br />I write<br />Easy there big guys, remember ol Spinner has your pictures still and what a job I could do in the paint shop. ;)

gaugeguy

Captain

Originally posted by SBN:<br />I write<br />Easy there big guys, remember ol Spinner has your pictures still and what a job I could do in the paint shop. ;)
It can only help SBN, maybe you could get rid of those hairy socks ;)

LadyFish

Admiral

Originally posted by Carphunter:<br /> Mr. Ladyfish is Ernest Borgnine(sp), who knew. :D <br /><br />Now i'm just kiddin. ;)
Carpy, thats probably not the greatest pic cause he actually looks a lot like Harrison Ford. :)

Carphunter

Commander

BJ on a stick :D
lol, now thats funny right there, I don't care who you are. :D <br /><br />I don't have any pics on my computer. I'm a cheapskate, i'm still waitin for those digital camera's to be a little more affordable.<br /><br />I will say one thing, if I buy a camera, I sure ain't gonna pose for this thread, and I sure ain't gonna wear a defective hat. :p <br /><br />Thanks SBN, The twins were startin to pick on me again, I always knew you had my back. ;) <br /><br />BTW SBN, after seein the pictures of those two ladies, there is no doubt we could take 'em in a tag team "wrastlin" match, what do ya think? :eek:

Carphunter

Commander

Man Tylerin, your really facinated with my "Head". ;)

tylerin

Commander

BTW SBN, after seein the pictures of those two ladies, there is no doubt we could take 'em in a tag team "wrastlin" match, what do ya think? <br />
You are a Homo ;) You ain't gettin near me ;)

Carphunter

Commander

you are a homo
Yes sir, .........Homophobic, guess that explains why I make fun of you, now doesn't it. ;) <br /><br />Its BLUE I tell ya!

gaugeguy

Captain

Originally posted by LadyFish:<br />Carpy, thats probably not the greatest pic cause he actually looks a lot like Harrison Ford. :)
I was thinking of Hannibal Lechter. Have Mr. LF say "I'm having an old friend for dinner, Clarice" :D