Lets see those member pics again

Kenneth Brown

Captain
Re: Lets see those member pics again

Heres the real thing, along with my favorite pasttime. Well, almost favorite, but this is a family site.
www.myfishingpictures.com
[/url][/IMG]

Kiwi Phil

Commander

Hey everbody, quit the chit chat and keep the photos rolling in. This is absolutely marvelous, being able to put a face to a name.<br />I can't work out how to post a photo, and yes, I have read the instructions. I rang the guy that services my computer and he is going to show me or something.<br />Tell you what I was really impressed with: those lake scenes from ButchA. Goodness that looked good. Beats looking at red dust and gum trees.<br />Which one is Ladyfish, and please don't tell me " the lady with the glasses!!!!!!!.<br />Cheers<br />Phillip

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Hey Phil, send me a pic and I will host it for you.<br />And yes, that is LF with the shades on, second from right.

Terry H

Lieutenant Commander

ok...I heard the term hot link...what is that, with some help I might figger out to work this computer. I did register on a place where I can put a pic...now comes the hard part, finding someone to take one...

Carphunter

Commander

I just checked out the pics from Mrs. Ladyfish, and I think its time for a name change.......................How 'bout "Leggy-fish". :p <br /><br />Sorry Mr. Ladyfish, couldn't resist. ;) <br /><br />Its funny how only a couple of people look like I expected. I have to wonder what everyone thinks a fella with a name like Carphunter looks like. ;)

tylerin

Commander

I have to wonder what everyone thinks a fella with a name like Carphunter looks like. <br />
You don't want to know :D Hey Gauge!!!You going swimming with your socks on :confused: Or is that a mirage :D

tylerin

Commander

Skinnywater? where are you, in the Sierras somewhere, Tahoe maybe

gaugeguy

Captain

Originally posted by tylerin:<br /> Hey Gauge!!!You going swimming with your socks on :confused: Or is that a mirage :D
That water is wicked cold, socks are a must :D

tylerin

Commander

.......................How 'bout "Leggy-fish". <br /><br />
Ladyfish, I apologize for my friend Carpy, He don't get out much :p

Carphunter

Commander

OK, I done heard it all now, Tylerin made fun of Guageguy, and called Carpy his friend. :eek: <br /><br />Wow, i'm touched............its......(sniff)........getting hard to.....(sniff, sniff).....type. ;) <br /><br />I may have gotten a little soft yesterday, but today i'm back. :p <br /><br />I can think of no worse name to be called then your "friend", so lets quit the name callin. :D <br /><br />........you blue hat wearin fairy.<br /><br />BTW, the hat is blue.<br /><br />........BLUE I tell ya!<br /><br />Guareguy, where can I purchase some of those hairy white socks? They sure look warm. ;) <br /><br />Boy, I can't seem to see Bassy's picture. :( <br />Shes the only other one I really care to see. :D

18rabbit

Captain

Boy, I can't seem to see Bassy's picture. <br />Shes the only other one I really care to see.
Carphunter - Bassy posted a link about 1/4 way down from the top. No yellow poka-dot bikini. :)

Mr.Ladyfish

Master Chief Petty Officer

lucky Mr.Ladyfish!
Boy don't I know it.<br /><br />
I just checked out the pics from Mrs. Ladyfish, and I think its time for a name change.......................How 'bout "Leggy-fish".<br />Sorry Mr. Ladyfish, couldn't resist.
No need to apologize, I'm very proud of her for lots of reasons. Those legs are two of them. :D

Carphunter

Commander

Yeah, I know 18rabbit, but I get an error message when I try to connect to the link. :( <br /><br />Perfect answer Mr. Ladyfish! :D

mellowyellow

Vice Admiral

somebody's swimming against the current trying to<br />reach shore.... :p <br />Carp asked me to post his pic :p <br />
carp3.jpg

Carphunter

Commander

Mellow, I only see one problem with those pics,................none of those carp had the distinct Arrow hole that mine always have. ;) <br /><br />Have to say my largest "arrowed" carp was around 30-lbs.<br /><br />Largest rod and reel 21-lbs.<br /><br />Man, some of them carp sure get big, don't they. :)