Lets see those member pics again

mellowyellow

Vice Admiral
Re: Lets see those member pics again

04600018.jpg

Carphunter

Commander

Now see, very good, no name calling, i'm so proud of you. ;) <br /><br />"You will learn the ways of the force young Skywalker".<br /><br />Obviously you need someone to show you your colors 'cause that hat is BLUE............BLUE I tell ya.<br /><br />All of this could have been avoided, if you just kept your ugly mug outta this thread. :D

Carphunter

Commander

Sorry Nathan, I won't hijack this thread.<br /><br />Back to the member pics folks.<br /><br />Hey Mellow, now thats a yellow boat. <br /><br />Please tell me its yellow, and not black. ;)

tylerin

Commander

All of this could have been avoided, if you just kept your ugly mug outta this thread.
Proud of yourself Carp, you done screwed up another thread :confused: And you know what else.... there's a full head of Black hair under that Black hat ;)

Carphunter

Commander

Hey Tylerin, I haven't posted my pic yet, so how did I screw it up. :p

mellowyellow

Vice Admiral

yep carp, that was the former mellowyellow.<br />she's somewhere in GA now :(

Carphunter

Commander

What kinda boat was/is it Mellow?<br /><br />Is that your boy, and is he teachin Dad how to drive? ;)

mellowyellow

Vice Admiral

was a '72 16' seasprite bowrider (w-hull)<br />and yes, that's mini-mellow driving :)

Carphunter

Commander

Hes a fine lookin fella Mellow.<br /><br />Sorry Tylerin. :( <br /><br />I'll try to post my pic sometime, so you can have fun with it. ;)

tylerin

Commander

No sorries at iboats :D You couldn't get me upset if you tried Carp

gaugeguy

Captain

You said that you wouldn't share that with anyone :D <br /><br />And at least when I paint my head, my team wins :D <br /><br />Hopefully Spinner is helping me also.

Carphunter

Commander

you couldn't get me upset if you tried Carp
Glad to hear that. Same here.<br /><br />Now I gotta go, heard theres a sale on red paint at Wal-mart. :p .............or was it BLUE paint..................or maybe BLACK paint. :D <br /><br />and remember .................Go Cincinnati BLUES!

ehenry

Commander

The Tater-n-Me.....<br /><br />
019798.jpg

gaugeguy

Captain

watermark.php
<br /><br />Here I am without hunting clothes on

Carphunter

Commander

GG, is that a "farmers tan" on your ankles? :p <br /><br />Thats a two year old picture, what, no new ones :confused: <br /><br />(I like ya better with the camo's on) ;) <br /><br />Now if Tylerin don't make fun of that picture, then there's somethin goin on between you two. :p

gaugeguy

Captain

Yeah, sort of a farmers tan. I play a lot of ball in the summer, hi-tops and socks scrunced down are to blame.<br /><br />I had two pics of me in my desk, that one and one of me with a can of beer paddling a canoe last summer.<br /><br />I'm sure Tylerin is gonna rip into me good :D

11 footer

Lieutenant

Wow, I just looked threw my computer. I much have at least 150 pictures, and I'm not in one single one of them!!!<br /><br />I'll get a pict up, I don't have any web space to put it on though, will anyone post it it I email it?

LadyFish

Admiral

Ryan, go to myfishingpictures.com and register. You can set up your own gallery for free and hot link to it.