Just thought I'd share a nice photo.

southkogs

Staff member
Just add snowmobile.....
... that was part of the "and stuff." I owned skis, but never a snowmobile. BUT, man do I like going out on 'em. Had a bud who took me out a few times way back when.

southkogs

Staff member
And a snowman. Where are they? You can keep it in the freezer until the next snow. :)
LOL ... I didn't have time to go out and make one. We're supposed to get hit again tomorrow, so maybe there's still one on the horizon.

aspeck

Staff member
I love snow ... we have had 1 snow so far this year, about 3 inches total followed by rain ... ugh! Tomorrow the youngest girl heads back to Michigan to college and I have to travel to KY. We are to get snow tomorrow night, Lexington area schools are already shut down for tomorrow and are calling for 1-10 inches of snow (LOL!) ... I don't mind driving through it, just hope it stays south so the girl doesn't have to navigate the white stuff tomorrow.

Scott Danforth

Grumpy Vintage Moderator still playing with boats
Staff member
I love snow ... we have had 1 snow so far this year, about 3 inches total followed by rain ... ugh! Tomorrow the youngest girl heads back to Michigan to college and I have to travel to KY. We are to get snow tomorrow night, Lexington area schools are already shut down for tomorrow and are calling for 1-10 inches of snow (LOL!) ... I don't mind driving through it, just hope it stays south so the girl doesn't have to navigate the white stuff tomorrow.
need to teach your daughter to drive in snow.

taught my baby sister and both daughters to drive in snow in an empty school parking lot. would tell them to come in hot, then I would pull the e-brake on them and make them recover.

after 15 minutes, they were doing donuts.

aspeck

Staff member
need to teach your daughter to drive in snow.

taught my baby sister and both daughters to drive in snow in an empty school parking lot. would tell them to come in hot, then I would pull the e-brake on them and make them recover.

after 15 minutes, they were doing donuts.
Oh, my daughter and I have had lot's of snow lessons. She can handle snow better than most ... that doesn't negate a father's concern for his baby girl ...

aspeck

Staff member
50 car pileup on I-64 kept us from our destination ... hanging out in Huntington, WV for the night

Scott Danforth

Grumpy Vintage Moderator still playing with boats
Staff member
Never! We got my baby girl an AWD. She's very, very happy. And she used to love her Charger...
Subaru or Audi? Loved my modded 90Q for a winter daily driver much more than I loved the A4 avant

redneck joe

Supreme Mariner
i took a drive up thru old stone about 7am before everyone else thought about it. very nice.

a couple months old now but

2zjmJzX.jpg

5UOnY5y.jpg