I'm done.

JasonJ

Rear Admiral
Re: I'm done.

Soul, the reason you don't get it is because I was irrational, did not behave at my usual standard, and in general was a moron. I appologize, as I did in my "reflection" post, and hope all can proceed beyond this. This thread wasn't an intended troll, I hate trolling unless there is a line being wetted out back of the boat. This thread was an excercise in my own deficiencies, which sometimes present themselves. You can lash me, I deserve it, then I hope we can be friendly again. Take care....

11 footer

Lieutenant

SBN,<br />Not sure why you felt you needed to cry "boo hoo poor me"<br /> I'm also not sure what you and others are implying about knowing who sends those emails. If you think its me think again. Just because I don't like your C&P's doesn't mean I put THAT much thought into you, or would do something like that at all.<br /><br />BTW,<br />don’t email accounts these days have “block sender” or “spam” buttons?

SoulWinner

Commander

JasonJ,<br /><br />I am so impressed by you. The work you did....no...the miracle you performed on the Skanky Beast will always amaze me. You are a tremendously talented man who I respect very much. Before I could lash you I would have to emerge from your shadow. Not gonna happen today bro.<br /><br />I dearly hope this means I can look forward to seeing more of you around.

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

No boo hoo poor me on this end Ryan. I think I said I get a good laugh from them.<br />Just another perspective of things here on iboats.<br /><br />As far as who sends them, don't know for sure and am sure your name was never mentioned in any of the above posts.<br /><br />And as far as using the spam filter, that would mean anything that had to do with iboats would go there since it is used for iboats stuff and if you look it says iboats in the subject line.<br /><br />No, it just takes a second to see the first couple lines or who it's from to hit the delete button.<br /><br />I'm sorry JasonJ, did not mean to take away from your thread.

Ross J

Lieutenant Junior Grade

Jason, if there were a pub between you and me close enough for us all to meet in and share an afternoon of recreation in then I reckon there'd be no-one leaving till well after the next morning!<br />For my two cents worth, I notice this forum goes through a kind of "Cabin Fever" every lead-up to xmas, and picks up well after New Year.<br />I'd relish the chance of your company along with that of many others posters here and would like you to consider the benefits of remaining on this forum. Your posts are educational, fun, newsworthy and greatly looked forward to.<br />To jump would be "iboat suicide" and we'd forever wonder where you'd gone.....................<br />Ross

gonfishn

Commander

Hmmmmm...Can't seem to find anywhere here that anyone even mentioned your name Ryan on the email thing...This boohoo thing is what a child would say..Oh I forgot you are one..Maybe you should back down a little here..Btw when does school start again..

KennyKenCan

Commander

JasonJ,<br /><br />It feels good to vent every now and then, don't it?<br /><br />Nothing to be ashamed of, or embarrassed about.<br /><br />Just shows that you to are human, like most of us here.<br /><br />Now, take a deep breathe... <br /><br />There, don't that feel better?<br /><br />Your not the first to loose it, you won't be the last!

mellowyellow

Vice Admiral

JJ's right, lot more fun talking about something<br />like this:<br />
ae_2.JPG
<br /><br /> http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...y=63724&item=4514971539&rd=1#ebayphotohosting <br /><br />or maybe we can all chip in on this?<br /> http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=26432&item=4515010126&rd=1

Carphunter

Commander

Dang SBN, looks like somebody needs a good 'smackin! ;) <br /><br />Somebodys really brave sending those e-mails. A real tough guy. Guess ya gotta blame the parents.<br /><br />I like your attitude SBN, and remember, anybody that would send that sort of e-mail ain't worth responding to. Your one of the best people I have met here, and your a good person.<br /><br />Now Ryan, why do you always gotta say stupid stuff? Huh? You always get your posts edited because you say something stupid. You call people names. Why? geeez boy, ya gotta grow up sometime.

JasonJ

Rear Admiral

Thats okay SBN, hijack away. Those emails are loathsome to say the least. Someone has to do the C&Ps here, it may as well be you. Heck, I've copied and sent so many of those things to people I know that I can't even count anymore.<br /><br />Soul, no one is in my shadow. I am just another dude obsessed with boats, waiting until April so I can get some fishin' done...