Iceberg off St Francis Bay(South Africa )

Haut Medoc

Supreme Mariner
Re: Iceberg off St Francis Bay(South Africa )

Global warming.......;)

billygull

Cadet

This may seem crazy... but I believe that the iceberg is just the beginning of a massive iceberg invasion. You laugh now, but we'll see who's laughing when icebergs are plowing down main street.

~BillyGull~
No business adverts allowed.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mark42

Fleet Admiral

This may seem crazy... but I believe that the iceberg is just the beginning of a massive iceberg invasion. You laugh now, but we'll see who's laughing when icebergs are plowing down main street.

~BillyGull~

Why? You gonna sell them Iceberg insurance?

Haut Medoc

Supreme Mariner

Hee hee!....^^^^^^^:D

57whitehouse

Chief Petty Officer

This just in. The entire south pole has melted. Only a small iceburg left.

57whitehouse

Chief Petty Officer

Scientists from the global warming institute state that the overwhelming responce to global warming by people using less fossil fuels has lead to a reverse effect. Global cooling is now happening with icebergs forming off the southern tip of Africa.

People are asked to start using more fossil fuels to counter-act this emergency. If nothing is done, we could quickly enter into another ice age.:D

OldMercsRule

Captain

Scientists from the global warming institute state that the overwhelming responce to global warming by people using less fossil fuels has lead to a reverse effect. Global cooling is now happening with icebergs forming off the southern tip of Africa.

People are asked to start using more fossil fuels to counter-act this emergency. If nothing is done, we could quickly enter into another ice age.:D

Hey 57WH, I went up to RR island n' winterized some o' the fleet, (yesterday). I will not cut up n' throw away mom's boat until I get ya pictures, so you can decide if ya want it. I did notice the left hand tire, (one of those little ones they had in those days, [maybe 10" or so in fact maybe 8"] was checked), it still holds air. I will take pics of all the bad spots when I get to it, I need ta remember ta bring a digital cam, (hope yer not in a hurry). It is covered so it is not gettin' any worse then it allready is. JR ps: I bet you would really like me old 1959 Sabrecraft 18footer. It is nearly in origional corndition, (it has a 1969 Merc 1000 short shaft that is so clean ya can eat from it).

57whitehouse

Chief Petty Officer

This just in, iceburgs found floating in the northern states, shaped like "fin" boats. These seem to have Mercury outboards stapped to them.

Some say these are just "cool" old boats.

Updates as information comes in.:D

Haut Medoc

Supreme Mariner

Loose lips sink ships.......;)

OldMercsRule

Captain

This just in, iceburgs found floating in lake, shaped like "fin" boats. These seem to have Mercury outboards stapped to them.

Some say these are just "cool" old boats.

Updates as information comes in.:D

Come on now 57WH. Ya said ya wouldn't tell. Please edit. JR (If 57WH will not would a mod please edit the name out?) Thanks.

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

What name, OMR?
fin or Mercury.
Edit: Never mind.

OldMercsRule

Captain

What name, OMR?
fin or Mercury.
Edit: Never mind.

Thanks 57WH and SBN, Bro Haut is real worried the Saracens may get the drop on us, if we tell 'em where the ol' artillery may be hidden that is!!!! :D:D JR ps: Hey Bro, do ya really think RR island could actually sink due ta loose ....?