I hate to gloat but.................

12Footer

Fleet Admiral
Re: I hate to gloat but.................

Originally posted by SoulWinner:<br /> Boy it is sure pretty here today. Clear skys, light wind, and temp around 68. Wish it could be like this all year round!
True. Even down here in SW Fl, the temps touched 80, very breezy degrees. The only problem is, Winter temps are just about history for the next 8-9 miserable months.<br />Skeeters,sweat, and indoor activities become the norm.<br />I'd trade these few nice days for a few more.<br />Up there, you get at least an extra couple months of tolerable temps. But I'm afraid it's over with down here.<br />After 52years of it, the yearly routine is predictable. Not to be a pessemist, but I guess I'm the only one who will miss the 20,30,40 degree fishin trips....Too hot to fish down here after Feb, and before November.

LadyFish

Admiral

YIKES ! ! !<br /><br />What happened to my sunshine, its so foggy I can't see across the street. Check out the cam now.
2.gif
<br /><br />Those braggin rights didn't last long did they? lol

eeboater

Commander

Ummm... LF?<br /><br />Doesn't look too gorgeous to me.. :D <br /><br />
1388426-lf.JPG
<br /><br /><br />Sean

eeboater

Commander

Wait a second... Casa del Mar is in Aruba!!!<br /><br />You were pulling wool over our eyes!!!!<br /><br /> :D <br /><br />Sean

Terry H

Lieutenant Commander

You keepon gloatin, LF, we'll keepon makin'up blonde jokes...Hey, what happened to your sunshine? That'll teach ya. Chief :D

jtexas

Fleet Admiral

Originally posted by 12Footer:<br /> Not to be a pessemist, but I guess I'm the only one who will miss the 20,30,40 degree fishin trips....Too hot to fish down here after Feb, and before November.
I'm with ya, 12footer - we had a perfect fishing day Saturday: mid-50's, light breeze, overcast, misty rain but no thunder. 'course I didn't go fishing :( . Come August I'll be wanting that day back again. <br /><br /><br />But hey we got sunny & 80 yesterday & today. Thought I slept straight through to June!

12Footer

Fleet Admiral

Yyyyup. I'm taking next week off, so I can take the 12Footer out on one last hurrah before I "summerise" it.

Barlow

Lieutenant Commander

Yes.. it was a calm scortcher here today too.. 92 out and dead calm .. I couldn't find shade to work in all day seemed like the sweat just poured out of ya then stuck to ya like a wet snowball.. almost like mud.<br /><br />heck, look here .. <br />it was so calm the lake looked like GLASS!!<br /><br />
1qjup2

brother chris

Commander

Well, it is nice that you have nice weather(can you sense the sarcasm) :rolleyes:

Triton II

Commander

It's been 29 degrees Celsius (mid 80s F)and not a cloud in the sky here... unfortunately i'm at work! Going out in the mighty Quintrex tinny this evening... eldest has a new ski he wants to try. Perfect end to another sh!tty day downunder. Sigh! :p

crab bait

Captain

yeah,,,, paybacks are a nitch... come back widit at around mid october...

gaugeguy

Captain

Wow Barlow you can walk on water over there, huh?<br /><br />I'd be out jiggin up some eyes on a day like that.

tylerin

Commander

You should see how green my lawn is right now :p :D

gaugeguy

Captain

Originally posted by tylerin:<br /> You should see how green my lawn is right now :p :D
Don't even want to think about mowing my lawn until mid-may ;)