How to get rid of annoying neighbor!

Status
Not open for further replies.

wajajaja

Chief Petty Officer
Re: How to get rid of annoying neighbor!

Dd, don't post the pic; this discussion with an identifying photo could be a liability. Some how could be deemed slanderous

neumanns

Lieutenant Commander

Sorry to pee on your parade but it is time to tell her like it is. No dropping hints or trying to make everyone happy but yourself...Come right out and tell her. Do not come over unless invited!!! If the kids still want to play and you want to allow that then tell her you will take suporvisory duty and send the child home in an hour or two, No mom allowed. If she don't like it then toufgh ....er ....um (how can I say this)..... toufgh ***** said the kitty when the milk ran dry! Yeah that's it tell her that.

tylerin

Commander

C'mon Dawg get us some pics. Curiosity killed the cat you know. We need a new Iboats Beauty Queen. :D ;)

deputydawg

Lieutenant Commander

Just kidding about posting pics. I would never post anyone on the net without their knowledge. <br /><br />Kenneth, I am working a small population too now. County size is 25 miles by 25 miles, 8 towns 1 town with it's own PD consisting of 2 officers.<br />Have 3 full time, 3 part time and a reserve force for deputies. <br />We also do everything from traffic on, but with my training and experience when I came here I handle all of the drug cases and all of the serious crimes against person. In the last 2 years have worked 13 child sexual assault cases. I also catch all of the very serious property crimes.<br />Our county population is only around 4000, but have a major recreation/tourist area so a lot of summer homes and cabins. A typical summer weekend we will see 15000 to 20000 waterheads at the lake.

samagee

Chief Petty Officer

Hey deputydawg. You talking about talking to the guns reminds me of a time I chased off a sister's boyfriend. We lived on this farm and I always had this hunting/survival knife on my side. Well, they were sitting in the living room. So I just went in, started cleaning it. Then I looked at him, and very slowly licked my knife while looking right in his eyes. I never saw him again for some reason.

waterone1@aol.com

Lieutenant Junior Grade

Deputy, everything that you realized from your own posts and the advice from everyone else makes sense (do NOT ever be alone with her, keep your wife 100% informed, etc.) How about having a party or BBQ for all of your neighbors and making sure she and her husband are introduced to everyone on the street. If everything is just inocent, perhaps them making contact with other neighbors will help take some of the "load" off of you. If she seams to still follow you around, a few well placed words from you or better yet your wife to other neighbors (mainly the women) will help set up a safety net for you. If your female neighbors see HER around your house, and they all come over to "run interference" she will most likely retreat. If on the other hand she "latches on" to one of the other men, and HIS wife "cleans her clock"......at least you don't have to bail your wife out.

deputydawg

Lieutenant Commander

Good idea but one neighbor doesn't like me after I arrested him for a poaching violation, another is gone for the winter, another is an elderly retarded man, the other side is a handicapped man paralized from the neck down, and a spanish family that doesn't speak english. Oh yeah and the local drug dealer on the other end. Not much there.<br />Wife was home with the kids yesterday when she showed up to play. Wife told her baby boy was sick and didn't wnat anyone around. Obviously a hint to leave. See what happens Monday. She wants to go trick or treating with us, I told her no. Said it was our family time, and suggested she get her husband to go with her and enjoy their child together.

wajajaja

Chief Petty Officer

HAVE you considered upscaling you lifestyle to a new nieborhood, seems like you have too much work where you live.

Mark42

Fleet Admiral

I stick by my previous advice!

NYMINUTE

Captain

Sign her up for suicide bomber classes in IRAQ. THe rest will take care of itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.