How to get rid of annoying neighbor!

Status
Not open for further replies.

steve n carol

Chief Petty Officer
Re: How to get rid of annoying neighbor!

yeah, no doubt, It's the gun she's after. <br />Here's another...<br />Actually, it's not you that she is after...Her husband wants YOUR wife!!!!!! :eek: :mad: ooooohhh :eek: <br />here's more,<br />The truth is, if you look anything like your avatair, You're a HOTTIE :p <br />HUmmmm, just guessing, let's see, oh, She wants you to babysit!<br /><br />Now as you know, her husband is a flake. I suppose that a woman who is married, (as opposed to shacking up), likes the security and stability of someone of your public office, as well as a family man, head of household, etc. Women, crave this, as 'a weaker vessel', they can't help it that they do. And she doesen't have this at home cause her man is n0t a real man. While it seems that she wants you, and perhaps she thinks she does, she actually wants what your wife has, the peace and satisfaction of a happy marriage and a faithful husband! <br />You have heard it said, "women give sex to get love..." She probably was one of those abused children, that you now protect....thankyou very much...and is now grown up and is whacked out like so many of her generation is today. (kinda like soulwinner, see his avai-tears),<br />Perhaps you could discuss this with one of the psycoligists (sp?) at work. Have your wife invite them to go to worship/church. At least pray,with your wife about this situation and for the wellfare of all of your nieghbors, (cause there will probably be another after you),<br /><br />And, She needs Dr. Laura's new book 'The proper care and feeding of husbands'.<br /><br />i am glad I am not a 'babe magnet' anymore! :p

deputydawg

Lieutenant Commander

I never realy thought of it until today. My wife told me that if she ever hit on me she would kick her butt. Me being the typical male didn't catch on until today when I wrote this and started thinkin about it all. I just chalked it up to stupidity. Maybe I will tel the wife she was hitting on me. She will march over there and beat her like a rented mule! <br />I just figured I wasn't that much of a prize, but I guess it is probably just the idea that I am married and rejected her talk. Like why men climb mountains. <br />I am wondering too if her saying her hubby is a pervert might just be her way to make me feel less guilty about messing with someones wife in case that was stopping me. <br />I even played like Jim Carey on the cable guy and told her about the death investigation I worked on the old lady that died in her house before they moved in. That didn't really phase her either. <br />I have a few other biker friends that are clean, maybe I could start having loud biker parties, we could all drag the Harleys out and have a bon fire in the yard. Wonder if they'd move then? Just think of the rumors the rest of the town would spread about me then?!<br /><br />BTW can't let my wife clean her clock, she will graduate in december with a teaching degree. An assault charge would ruin her career before it started!<br /><br />I have a few friends with the DEA. I could tell them that she is smuggling and dealing, they would stake out her house. Or better yet, I just have to sign a peice of paper and I can take her away to the state mental hospital....All of this power and no place to use it!

spratt

Lieutenant

I was IT Mgr at a local Mental Helath organization, and they had CDMHP (Certified Designated Mental Health Pro's) who could od that...they could just have ANYone sent in by their word for 24 hours...no way to contest it either. That is power...teh local hospitals used them in cases of attempted suicide, assaults, etc, where the Dr. thought there was a mental issue involved...<br /><br />What if you reported her as a **********? Just make the SUPPOSITION to someone and have her watched:) Or, maybe some of those guys over looking at 1Subs girlfriends sunburn could take her off your hands;-)

deputydawg

Lieutenant Commander

LOL Spratt. Nice thought but a lawsuit wating to happen. Isn't the first time I have thought about it though.<br />And Steve or Carol you are definately right I think. So why is it that men are the last to know things like this? I never thought of it all this way until today reading everyone and my own posts. I just thought she was ignorant and immature. Now it comes together. She has said that the reason she got married was to get away from an abusive step father. She also said that her husband made her bring a girlfriend home to share their bed in a 3 way. She added that it "didn't bother her as much as she thought it would". She claims that he begged her for it until she finally got mad and asked why he wanted a 3 way. he told her he couldn't get it up for her anymore and this would fix the problem. <br />It all fits now. Do they pull women out of class at an early age and give them special instructions on how to lie and manipulate, or is it our fault as men? The more I know women the more I like my dog.<br />Thanks again for all the thoughts. I think this is more serious than I thought, I just figured dump lonely stay at home mom.

spratt

Lieutenant

Sheesh, it seems like she has really done some talking there...I admire you, Dep...many a man would have taken her up on her offers. Stand strong, cause she probably ain't done with you yet. I can relate a story about someone Iknow for you:<br /><br />This guy got a job as a "caretaker" in a rich guy's house, and the rich guy's wife took a shine to the hired help. Well, before long, she was trying to do everything she could to get this young man to take her to bed!!! He refused day after day, until finally one day she grabbed him and demanded he satisfy her. He ran, and in the process his jacket was torn off and she held onto it. This scorned woman then proceeded to accuse the hired help of attempting to rape her!!! The rich man had the hired guy arrested adn he was sentenced to prison for attempted rape. Ever hear that one? It is from the Bible, and was Joseph.<br /><br />HOWEVER, it is powerful, because if there is ANY chance she can get you alone, with no witnesses, she can bring any charge she wants if you spurn her enough to enrage her.<br /><br />Be careful of this woman.

rwise

Captain

start giving her hubby tickets!

hayhauler

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Whether it's you or your wife, just make it clear. 'We're neighbors, as a result of proximity of our houses. I will be as good a neighor as I can, which means I will leave you alone as much as possible, and dial 911 if your house is on fire (or in your case just call it in on the radio). But I do not want you coming to see me, or even bringing your child over, unless my wife is here. I've got a boat and children that need my care, and I don't have time for this.' If she keeps coming, get a restraining order.<br /><br />You might also try telling her husband that she's been over, talking about their sexual practices and proclivities and that you'd appreciate it if he'd buy her something to help with her rampant sex drive.

Kenneth Brown

Captain

I don't have an awnser. I can just think of one think out of this thread that makes since, in a Beavis and Butthead sort of way-
We're talking new Hummer

PatPatterson

Chief Petty Officer

Deputy, you know the law, and you know you have to be very careful. Accusations, even unsubstiantiated or disproven, can ruin lives and careers. If you are alone with this nut, and she makes an accusation, you could be in big trouble.<br /><br />Until you can rid yourself of this nusiance, a tape recorder or video camera documenting any interactions might be a good insurance policy.

one more cast

Captain

Just invite her to church with you and if she goes have the pastor,priest talk to her.

LadyFish

Admiral

I would think a conversation should take place with both her and her husband present, and you and your wife and tell them that you are not, and never will be interested.<br /><br />This way you are off the hook and he can settle any questions he might have about it with his wife. This should deter her, at the very least you will have let your disinterest known to all parties.

deputydawg

Lieutenant Commander

To kenneth brown: heee heee heee he said hummer!<br /><br />Capt. Kidd, you know I warn my men all of the time, and am always talking to people about this sort of thing, I should have seen it coming. I have experienced a few women chasing the uniform I wear, but they lose interest fast.<br /><br />She hasn't spoken of sexual things for about two weeks. Probably thinkin of a new angle.<br /><br />This all just proves what I have held for a long time.<br />WOMEN ARE EVIL!!!<br /><br />Thanks everyone for the input. I am surprised at the number of responses. I was just looking to throw a little mud on her to make myself feel better! ;) <br />EVIL I SAY, PURE EVIL!

aspeck

Staff member

Agree with the above advice Deputy, be careful! You don't want accusations to be flying around. DON'T BE ALONE WITH HER!

spratt

Lieutenant

SBN...it SOUNDS like you have to take the hubby along with the female:) Can you handle that?

oddjob

Commander

Can he (hubby) mow the Lawn?

deputydawg

Lieutenant Commander

Well SBN, come on up, I will introduce you. <br />I don't know about hubby, I don't know him. <br />He comes home from work and goes in the house, that is all I see of him. She does all the yard work, is the only one I ever see with the kids.<br />She was mad because their 3 year old had rotten teeth and had to have surgery to pull them ALL, he was too busy to show up or even give them a ride.

spratt

Lieutenant

Originally posted by deputydawg:<br /> She was mad because their 3 year old had rotten teeth and had to have surgery to pull them ALL, he was too busy to show up or even give them a ride.
What can that say about teh child's parents??? Certainly not teaching them hygiene...makes you wonder about their OWN cleanliness:)

Status
Not open for further replies.