How to get rid of annoying neighbor!

Status
Not open for further replies.

deputydawg

Lieutenant Commander
Re: How to get rid of annoying neighbor!

Been on for 10 years now, chief deputy, so I am always telling my men to watch this stuff. I was just blind when it came to me. I have started as soon as I see her coming out her door, text messaging some of the other officers and have them stop by for a break. I think I will either before a witness or with my recorder on as suggested ask her to stay away unless my wife is around. It won't be long and my wife will be home during the days again, she will either lose interest then or make a bold move between now and then.<br />The no tresspassing sign would work, wonder if she would get the hint if I just put one sign facing her house? Doubt it. <br />The past few weeks I have been either working on my boat, car or other projects and completely ignoring her. She still hangs around though. Wish I would have opened my eyes weeks ago. <br />In case I haven't said it enough, thanks everyone again for the input.<br />BTW Bubbacat and kenneth you guys traffic or what? Always cool to meet other cops from around the country.

datawire

Petty Officer 2nd Class

DD - Why don't you just print this thread and leave it lying on your porch where she'll be able to read it while waiting for you to come out and play?
45.gif

bubbakat

Captain

DD drug enforcement here and regular patrol for a local sheriff's dept.<br /><br />She is what we call down in our neck of the woods a holster sniffer.<br />When the smell gun oil they have hot flashes.<br /><br />I am weather beaten and scared up at at the age of 57 when a good looking thing comes up to me and she says in a real sweet voice, Well you are looking good today. I know they are talking to the badge or the weapon because I have to hang a piece of candy around my neck to get the grandkids to play with me. :D

samagee

Chief Petty Officer

OK, where abouts in Nebraska does this women live? ;) <br /><br />Being a swinger myself. There are all kinds of nuts out there, that I have run into in this life style. What she is doing, is not healthy though. When someone says no, that should be it. You move on. This woman may be watching to much of that new TV show. I forget the name of it, but it has women having sex with the neighbors and crap. I can tell you, they are not swingers. Swingers respect others rights, and don't come on to others like that.<br /><br />You are going to have to be very careful with them. However, I take it you have already run them through NCIC to see if they are wanted? I would start getting intel on them. There might be something that will take them off your hands.

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Originally posted by bubbakat:<br />I have to hang a piece of candy around my neck to get the grandkids to play with me. :D
Oh I could run with this one, but I won't out of respect of the badge and the people that wear them. :D

spratt

Lieutenant

Originally posted by SBN:<br />
Originally posted by bubbakat:<br />I have to hang a piece of candy around my neck to get the grandkids to play with me. :D
Oh I could run with this one, but I won't out of respect of the badge and the people that wear them. :D
You weren't gonna say...OMG, guys, forgive me, I just can't bite my tongue here (er, fingers, that is)...you weren't gonna say (chortle chortle) try using a DOUGHNUT instead, were you????? (Guffaw guffaw, snicker bwahahahaha)...sorry Officers, the Devil made me do it:)

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

spratt, just let me say this.<br />I have met bubba.<br />'nuff said. :D

deputydawg

Lieutenant Commander

Bubbacat we call them Holster Sniffers here too.<br /><br />Samagee, you know I have checked them out. No wants or warrants and no history, but I think there is a bank somewhere in Florida that is looking for them. They are running from something. They moved here in a hurry taking only what fit in their car. Leaving clothes, furniture, kids toys everything.<br />Not to offend anyones taste, but as I told her I am not into and just can't understand the swinging thing. I see where it would be alright getting different women, but I did enough of that in High school and after. I can't see taking another dudes wife, or my wife off with some other guy. It is probbaly just that macho guy possessive thing. Don't want anyone else messin up my playground so to speak. But whatever makes people happy is healthy for them for follow. My hats off to you for being open and strong enough to be able to enjoy this.<br />Anyone have contacts with civil process servers in or around Arcadia Florida? LOL!

deputydawg

Lieutenant Commander

Hmmmm, did someone say Doghnut?<br /><br />Actually that is good, I never heard that before.<br /><br />Just kidding. Glad people here can relax and have fun joking around.

spratt

Lieutenant

"Hmmmm, did someone say Doghnut?"<br /><br />See my Krispy Kreme thread:)

Mark42

Fleet Admiral

Invite her over, offer her drinks, get her drunk, get her to strip, take photos, post them on 'net.<br /><br />Not sure what this will accomplish for you, but we sure will enjoy reading about it and seeing the pics! :D <br /><br />Mark.

Barlow

Lieutenant Commander

haha .. <br /><br />"Bad cop! - No doughnut!"

SCO

Lieutenant

I can't tell if this is all humor or if some serious overreacting is going on. She's just a woman , and she doesn't have anything on you...yet ;) . It's when they actually get the goods that they become a serious problem. HAvn't you all seen "Play Misty for Me" and "Fatal Attraction". Play Misty For ME really gave me the creeps when you realized that she was stalking Clint Eastwood from a far. Nope, better not rent those movies right now DD :eek:

deputydawg

Lieutenant Commander

I don't know, she hasn't talked sex for a week or more, so maybe it was just an invitation. I wouldn't put it past her though to try to get more, but maybe I made myself clear enough.<br />She doesn't hide from my wife, she will come around even when she is home. <br />Since the kids do like playing together maybe I will just ask her to limit it to one afternoon a week, on Fridays when my wife gets home early.I don't want to cause problems in case I am over reacting. <br />Maybe next time I will start cleaning my guns mumbling angrily to myself, or talking to my gun.

SCO

Lieutenant

Have you considered that guns, shells, etc. might be an attractant?? She's looking for a man here. That she is comfortable with your wife is a good sign. The line hasn't been crossed. This is almost a dont ask dont tell situation maybe...ie play stupid about there being anything inappropriate so far and be neutrally polite without a hint of intrigue concerning the possibilities or any encouragement. She will lose interest. Yea, I know it's not straightfwd, but it could also be looked at as tack, or letting sleeping dogs lie, or avoiding a retaliatory response by her to an overt rejection . It took me many years to learn these lessons on how to interact successfully with neighbors..from my wife. They (women) are a lot cannier that we are in these matters.

deputydawg

Lieutenant Commander

Maybe I will get the AR out, start loading it and taking aim at the other neighbors houses mumbling about the evils of song and dance and fornication, answering the voices that tell me to dispose of all evil! <br /><br /> :D :D :D <br /><br />I kind of tend to agree though, let sleeping dogs lie. If she starts again with the talk, I will then have to enforce the limits. I will still limit the visits though.<br />Everyone here has been very helpful, I never thought I would get this much response. It woke me up to what is really going on here.

Kenneth Brown

Captain

DD- I am a small town cop. I mainly work traffic but in a town of 3500 we do it all.

Status
Not open for further replies.