How to get rid of annoying neighbor!

Status
Not open for further replies.

wilkin250r

Chief Petty Officer
Re: How to get rid of annoying neighbor!

I didn't see anybody ask the truly important and pertinent question:<br /><br />Is she cute?

SCO

Lieutenant

wrt the teeth, that means they let the baby sleep with a fruit juice bottle in its mouth. Some peoplehaveno sense, and some also will do anything to keep a baby quiet. This woman has nothing to lose and everything to gain. You have everything to lose.

TwoBallScrewBall

Lieutenant Commander

Maybe we can all ask him to email us a pic..... she isn't sunburned currently is she?

spratt

Lieutenant

Originally posted by SCO:<br /> wrt the teeth, that means they let the baby sleep with a fruit juice bottle in its mouth.
You are so right...I had forgotten about that...also milk bottle.

deputydawg

Lieutenant Commander

I don't think I will go for the picture....<br />She isn't the best looking but she'd float, I have seen worse. She just had a baby 3 months ago, so (for you cattlemen out there) she looks like she is on full feed.<br /><br />SBN said send her to Kentucky. Sorry but I can't pass this up....I tried but...maybe the kid would fit in good. Isn't that where they invented the toothbrush?<br />Either there or Arkansas, otherwise it would have been called a teethbrush.<br />Sorry for that, just couldn't help myself.<br /><br />Actually, she was at my daughters birthday party, I might have a pic from that. if I do I will post it.

mrbscott19

Chief Petty Officer

Originally posted by deputydawg:<br />WOMEN ARE EVIL!!!<br /><br />Thanks everyone for the input. I am surprised at the number of responses. I was just looking to throw a little mud on her to make myself feel better! ;) <br />EVIL I SAY, PURE EVIL!
I have the proof you need..... :D <br /><br />
0435.jpg

mrbscott19

Chief Petty Officer

Originally posted by spratt:<br />
Originally posted by SCO:<br /> wrt the teeth, that means they let the baby sleep with a fruit juice bottle in its mouth.
You are so right...I had forgotten about that...also milk bottle.
or even pop probably. I know a 2 year old who drinks nothing but mountain dew and has been for a while now. I feel sorry for her.

deputydawg

Lieutenant Commander

It was a juice bottle. get this, the mother blames the hospital for "NOT TELLING HER TO KEEP THE JUICE BOTTLE OUT OF THE CRIB AND NOT TELLING HER SHE NEEDED TO CLEAN THE BABIES GUMS AND BRUSH TEETH AS SOON AS THEY BROKE THROUGH"<br /><br />Hmmm, 3 kids ages 1, 3, 4.....all good teeth.<br /><br />But the hospital we had our kids wouldn't release our babies until we had a half hour class on hygein and care. Washing gums was included! But DUH!!!<br />Good thing medicaid is going to give her false teeth until her permanant teeth come in.<br /><br />I like the math......Evil!<br /><br />All except my wife, she is just plain mean! But I wouldn't be the man I am without her love and support.

spratt

Lieutenant

Mrbscott--that is just too good. All my life I have been looking for that proof, and now I have it, well, let's just say my wife will get an eyeful tonite!!! I'm not gonna let her know though, that you are the one who posted this evidence!!! So, you will be safe.

Mrs Soulwinner

Petty Officer 1st Class

DD, in all seriousness, I would talk with your neighbors husband with your wife present and outside. With all that you've said and with you being in uniform, you are left out there as fair game if you don't watch out. I will be praying for you and the situation, let me know how things continue on.<br /><br />And don't worry, I wouldn't really be kickin' the crap out of the neighbor chick. I'm just way too laid back for all that. When I want to get 'my way' I just ask my Lord through prayer. I highly recommend that in this situation.<br /><br />And yea, women are evil, but only because the average man just hasn't been taught to recognize the steps that go into that EVIL! :D

spratt

Lieutenant

Being a true Southern Gentleman, and having been raised by a true Southern Belle mother:) I have to say that I have seen those sweet ladies smile, say the sweetest things, then take a scythe and slice those ladies throats just like ol' SW's avatar, only they didn't even know they were being sliced!!! They thought they had just been loved to death:) "Did you see Betty Joe's new shoes? God Bless her heart, we should take up a collection and get her a new pair!!!" Man, that said a whole mouthful!!!

Mr.Ladyfish

Master Chief Petty Officer

Just invite JB up for the weekend. He'll POOF her!

BRG25

Chief Petty Officer

"No" is a complete sentence. I don't understand people who feel they have to please everyone. She deliberately makes you feel uncomfortable just because she can, and you feel the need to be PC??? I would rather have bad relations with my neighbors than lose my self respect. Stand up for yourself and put an end to this crap immediately. If you're an honest person, and it sounds like you are, then let the chips fall where they may, you have nothing to worry about. What are you afraid of? Some wack job who is new in town will accuse of something because she can't get her own way? You're word (upstanding community figure) against her's (wack job). No contest in my oppinion. Good luck.<br /><br />Brian

spratt

Lieutenant

Originally posted by wilkin250r:<br /> I didn't see anybody ask the truly important and pertinent question:<br /><br />Is she cute?
Well, send her address to our friend here, and perhaps your troubles will be over:) Maybe her hubby will even come along and do the dishes, the lawn, wash the car, and who knows what else???

cbnoodles

Chief Petty Officer

It's obvious to me you need to do the only thing a truly kind person would do. When she comes over and beats your ears, turn the other cheek and<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />pfffffffffffftt

AK_Chappy

Lieutenant

mrbscott,<br />I have read your posts concerning other topics and really thought we would never, never, never agree on any subject.<br />However, you just proved me wrong.<br />The math thing is really great!!<br /><br />Permission to pass it along?<br /><br />AK Chappy

NathanY

Commander

DD, youre a cop right? Why not just put a NO TRESSPASSING sign in your front yard and have one of your other cop buddies patrol, that way when he sees it, he arrests her?

bubbakat

Captain

deputy as one officer to another you know the importance of documenting everything that happens around us.<br />Notify your commanding officer of what is going on and wear you a small tape recorder while you are conversing with her. All she has to do is accuse and even if you exonerate your self your careerer will suffer. I have seen this happen before.<br />Don't start a neighbor feud just tell her under no uncertain terms with a witness with you ( preferably one of your fellow officers) that you want her to stay away when you are home alone.

Kenneth Brown

Captain

Bubbakat I haven't told ole DD that I wear a badge yet but I reckon now is a good time. DD I have been a cop for 7 years now and BK is right. Documentation is the key to a successful ending on your part. You had talked of girls going after the badge. I had just started with the county when I was 23 and was working the county fair. I was married for 4 years at the time and the attention I was getting was driving me nuts. One of the older guys ("Cheif" was about 75 and was really just a hang around at this point) pulled me to the side and taught me what the academy never could. He said "Now son, I see them girlies looking, and I see you looking back. That badge right there will get a lot of em, but that girl will get a lot of badges too" That was all he needed to say, I understood plenty at that point.

Status
Not open for further replies.